Pick The Polisher Used By RUF Automobile !!
The FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher is built to minimise user-fatigue with an ergonomic design and lightweight body. The front of the polisher is perfectly curved to fit the user's hand and coated in rubber for superior comfort. The spindle lock mechanism is located behind the hump to prevent accidental knocks. This polisher is has been built to be light, agile, and fast - perfect for professional detailers who spend hours behind a buffer.
This, as with all FLEX polishers, has some sophisticated electronics to help you get the best results. VR electronics include variable speed selection, consistent speed control by tachometer generator, overload protection, restart protection, and temperature monitoring.
The FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher is powerful! It has a 1400 watt motor with a no-load speed range of 380-2100 rpm. Capable of high speed compounding it also works smoothly when polishing at low speeds. The acceleration switch allows you to start slow and gradually increase speed. Lock the speed for continuous operation.
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful 1400 watt motor ventilator for optimum cooling
- Continuous speed control trigger
- Powerful internal fan provides optimised airflow for cooler running machine
- Innovative combination of planetary & angular gears keeps noise to a minimum
- Gears made from stainless steel for unparalleled durability
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface for safe operation from any position
- Grip hood - ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip
- Spindle lock ideally positioned to prevent operating error
- 4m power cable is highly resistant to cuts & abrasions
- Side handle included
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Max backing plate size: 150mm / 6" (not supplied)
- Max polishing pad diameter: 200mm / 8" (not supplied)
- Tool fixture / thread size: M14
- Speed without load: 380 - 2100 rpm
- Power input: 1400 watt
- Power output: 880 watt
- Dimensions (L x H): 402 x 117mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Download: FLEX PE14-2 150 Machine Polisher Operating Instructions
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
Just right for a detailing enthusiast
by Simon, 30 Apr 2015
Light weight and excellent variable speed settings makes this an enthusiasts dream. This was my first rotary machine I'd bought and the speed control and allowed my to build my confidence whilst getting excellent results that I couldn't get with my old dual action machine.