Gtechniq L1 Leather Guard AB (Anti-Bacterial) - 100ml
Product Code: L1AB-100
Packed Weight: 0.12kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £7.25
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 27 July 2015
Abrasion-Resistant, Anti-Microbial Leather Protectant.
Protect leather upholstery and finishes from abrasion with L1 Leather Guard AB. Traditional leather treatments leave a sticky residue which attracts dust and dirt. These particles then combine with the oily leather treatment and act together as an abrasive paste, wearing away at the leather.
L1 Leather Guard is different. Rather than a high gloss shine, L1 leaves a natural, satin look which repels water, static, dust and dirt, keeping leather interiors looking 'as new' longer.
Features & Benefits:
- Water, dirt & dust repelling
- Protects from the damaging effect of UV rays
- Inhibits staining from dye transfers & liquid spills
- Contains BioCote® to kill 99.9% of all bacteria
Directions for use:
- Shake bottle well prior to use
- For best results apply to new or recently re-dyed leather
- For older leather, clean first with I2 Tri-Clean & allow to dry
- Using an AP3 Dual Layered Soft Foam Applicator spread a thin layer over the surface
- Remove excess immediately with a soft microfibre cloth
- For best results apply a second coat to high wear areas
- High wear areas will benefit from a reapplication every 2 months
- Lower wear areas should be treated every 6 months
- Download: How To Use Guide
- Contains BioCote®
- Lasts up to 12 months
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Interior Trim Protector With Anti-Bacterial Function
C6 Matte Dash AB is an interior trim ...
Water-Proof Spray Protects Fabrics From Water & Oil-Based Stains
I1 Smart Fabric is a specif...
All Surface Antibacterial Interior Cleaner
I2 Tri-Clean is an all-surface interior product t...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
High Quality Detail Brush.
A high quality Detail Brush with soft bristles, nylon ferule and ...
Effective Glass Cleaning.
Many glass cleaners rely on lesser quality recovered solvents and ...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review