Kamikaze Collection Infinity Wax Hybrid - 50g
Manufacturer: Kamikaze Collection
Product Code: INFINITY-50
Packed Weight: 0.80kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £125.00
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 19 January 2016
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, March 28?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
The Ultimate Hybrid Performance Wax.
If you love the gloss that only traditional carnauba waxes can provide, but need the durability of a ceramic coating, then Infinity Wax is the perfect solution.
A blend of high-quality carnauba and ceramic coating, Infinity Wax delivers a high gloss durable shine. In tests, washing up liquid, neat degreasers and a pH11 alkaline failed to remove this hybrid coating!
Features & Benefits:
- Delivers high-gloss, carnauba shine
- Produces colour clarity & durability of a ceramic coating
- Highly hydrophobic
- Use Over Coat on top for additional gloss & hydrophobicity
- Use after MIYABI or ISM Coat for stunning gloss & unbeatable durability
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & free from old wax or sealant residues
- Mix paste for one minute to activate the ceramic sealant additive
- With light pressure, apply by hand using an applicator pad (a little goes a long way!)
- Allow coating to cure for 90 minutes to allow the hybrid to bond fully with the paint surface
- Buff with soft, clean microfibre
- Use an air blower for prolonged longevity
- Examples of Infinity Wax being used can be viewed here
- Carnauba content: 53.7%
- Ceramic coating content: 39.2%
- Durability: 12-24 months
- Water contact angle: 110-120 degrees
- pH tolerance: 2-11
- Coverage: 50g = 2-4 cars
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Flexible, Hydrocarbon Ceramic Coating.
Most ceramic coatings contain solvents, immediately o...
Brilliant Shine & Long-Lasting Protection.
In the Japanese language, the word "Miyabe" repre...
Sacrificial Coating For Ceramic Sealants.
Ceramic sealants are notoriously prone to water sp...
Primer For Soft Paints & Delicate Clear Coat Finishes.
Refining soft paintwork and clear coa...
Remove Water Spot Marks Easily From Ceramic-Coated Surfaces.
Unsightly white water spots rui...
Designed For Use With Kamikaze Collection Artificial Clear Coat.
Kamikaze Collection Artific...
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
Value for money???
by Gordon, 12 Jun 2016
I added this on top of Miyabi Coat today and it was easy to work with although the little stirrer in the pic didn't come with it so I stripped down a Bic pen and used that!
Very easy to apply and after 90 minutes took very little effort to buff off.
Not sure I can see any difference from just the Miyabi Coat but my reason for using it was more as a protector, I seemed to go through rather a lot of the very small pot just on my Merc SL, hopefully still got enough for the wife's car but can't see it stretching beyond that.
If it last a long time then it'll be value for money, I'll just have to wait and see.
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review