Kamikaze Collection ISM Hydrocarbon Coating - 30ml
Manufacturer: Kamikaze Collection
Product Code: ISM-30
Packed Weight: 0.30kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £115.00
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 19 January 2016
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Monday, April 03?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Flexible, Hydrocarbon Ceramic Coating.
Most ceramic coatings contain solvents, immediately obvious by the strong fumes which emanate from the bottle as soon as it is opened.
Kamikaze Collection ISM Coat is different. Free from volatile organic compounds (VOCs), non-solvent based, ISM Coat blends optically clear hydrocarbons with ceramic components to provide a clear, candy-gloss shine to automotive paintwork.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to apply & easy to buff off
- Provides a candy-gloss, reflective shine
- Lasts for 24 - 36 months
- Repels water, dirt & grime
- Can also be used to restore plastic trim
- Designed to resists water spotting better than traditional ceramic coatings
- Non-solvent based, non-flammable & VOC-free - easy to transport & environmentally safe
- For higher gloss & increased hydrophobicity, apply a layer of Kamikaze Collection Over Coat
Directions for use:
- Wash & dry the vehicle
- Machine polish to remove any paintwork blemishes prior to sealing
- Apply a few drops of ISM Coat to a cotton applicator pad
- Using a horizontal motion, cover the panel with ISM Coat before going over the same area using a vertical motion. This will ensure even & uniform coverage.
- Allow layer to cure for around 5 minutes (less if the ambient air temperature is warm)
- Use a soft clean microfibre buff the residue lightly
- Using another soft clean microfibre, rebuff to produce a high, candy-gloss shine
- For increased water-beading, gloss & longevity, finish with a layer of Kamikaze Collection Over Coat
- Non-solvent based
- Durability: 24-36 months
- Water contact angle: 105 degrees
- pH tolerance: 2-11
- Thickness layer: 2 microns
- Hardness: 3-4H (pencil scale)
- Initial curing time: 5-30 mins depending on ambient air temperature
- Full curing time: 7 days
- Coverage: 30ml = 3-5 cars
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Brilliant Shine & Long-Lasting Protection.
In the Japanese language, the word "Miyabe" repre...
Sacrificial Coating For Ceramic Sealants.
Ceramic sealants are notoriously prone to water sp...
Primer For Soft Paints & Delicate Clear Coat Finishes.
Refining soft paintwork and clear coa...
The Ultimate Hybrid Performance Wax.
If you love the gloss that only traditional carnauba wa...
Remove Water Spot Marks Easily From Ceramic-Coated Surfaces.
Unsightly white water spots rui...
Designed For Use With Kamikaze Collection Artificial Clear Coat.
Kamikaze Collection Artific...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review