Kamikaze Collection Miyabi Coat - 30ml
Manufacturer: Kamikaze Collection
Product Code: MIYABI-30
Packed Weight: 0.30kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £79.00
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 19 January 2016
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, April 25?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Brilliant Shine & Long-Lasting Protection.
In the Japanese language, the word "Miyabe" represents an aesthetic ideal of elegance and refinement, and this ceramic coating certainly provides that!
Kamikaze Collection Miyabi Coat contains smaller molecules than the average glass coat sealant, making it is less prone to water spotting. The high silica dioxide content provides durable protection and an amazingly clear, brilliant shine to any colour paintwork.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to apply, easy to buff
- Provides brilliant shine
- Repels water, dirt & grime
- Non-solvent based & free from Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) - environmentally friendly
- Durable - lasts up to two years
- For higher gloss & improved water beading finish with Kamikaze Collection Over Coat
Directions for use:
- Wash & dry the vehicle
- Machine polish to remove any paintwork blemishes prior to sealing
- Apply a few drops of Miyabi Coat to a cotton applicator pad
- Using a horizontal motion, cover the panel with Miyabi Coat before going over the same area using a vertical motion. This will ensure even & uniform coverage.
- Allow layer to cure for 10-20 minutes (depending on the ambient air temperature)
- Use a soft clean microfibre buff the residue lightly
- Using another soft clean microfibre, rebuff to produce a high, candy-gloss shine
- For the ultimate in shine & protection, add a layer of Kamikaze Collection ISM Coat
- For increased water-beading, gloss & longevity, finish with Kamikaze Collection Over Coat
- Non-solvent based
- Durability: 18-24 months
- Water contact angle: 95 degrees
- pH tolerance: 2-11
- Thickness layer: 1-2 microns
- Hardness: 8-9H (pencil scale)
- Coverage: 30ml = 2-3 cars
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Sacrificial Coating For Ceramic Sealants.
Ceramic sealants are notoriously prone to water sp...
Primer For Soft Paints & Delicate Clear Coat Finishes.
Refining soft paintwork and clear coa...
The Ultimate Hybrid Performance Wax.
If you love the gloss that only traditional carnauba wa...
Flexible, Hydrocarbon Ceramic Coating.
Most ceramic coatings contain solvents, immediately o...
Remove Water Spot Marks Easily From Ceramic-Coated Surfaces.
Unsightly white water spots rui...
Designed For Use With Kamikaze Collection Artificial Clear Coat.
Kamikaze Collection Artific...
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
don't leave it on too long
by Mr C, 27 Mar 2017
Having just taken delivery of a new deep red metallic car, & not wanting to pay the dealer's charge for GardX I decided to do it myself. Firstly I applied the Gtechniq Panel Wipe with no problem, then following the video I applied the Miyabi. However, where I went wrong was I left it on the car for about an hour before rubbing off. It wouldn't rub off, just kept smearing leaving an oily film. A quick call to UF and it was apparent that I'd left it on too long. Another clean with Panel Wipe & I re applied it. A lot more sparingly this time, & I rubbed it off after 20 mins and the results are truly outstanding. After 24 hours the effect is even more dramatic. Unfortunately, there is a small patch left on the rear hatch which I missed when I re-applied the Panel Wipe after the first attempt, and this I can't remove.
by Gordon, 12 Jun 2016
Finally got the weather to apply this last week and was suitably impressed.
I thought it would be difficult to apply but quite the opposite, even a rank amateur like me had no problem with it and a little really does go a long way.
Beading is much better than anything else I have tried in the post and the shine is very reflective, my wife's black BMW 335 is so reflective you can take a selfie from the reflection on the bonnet, not as noticeable on my white Merc SL but very shiny anyway.
I recon I've enough to do my other 2 cars so it was better value for money than I expected.
If it lasts as long as advertised then I'll be very happy.
Infinity wax added today - see review on that product.
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review