Koch-Chemie F5.01 Feinschleif Paste Silicone Free (1 Litre)
Product Code: 181001
Packed Weight: 1.28kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £30.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 20 February 2015
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Wednesday, March 29?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Silicone-free, Oil-free Fine Grade Polish
Feinschleifpaste is a machine polishing compound that uses unique aluminium oxide technology to quickly get to work on paintwork blemishes. The diminishing abrasive quickly adapts to the level of correction the paintwork requires, removing 2500 grade sanding marks to wash swirls and general scratches.
Features & Benefits:
- Intelligent diminishing abrasive particles
- Uses innovative aluminium oxide technology
- For use on medium to heavily-weathered paint
- Removes wash swirls & random deep scratches (RDS)
- Leaves an intense shine without micro-marring
- Safe for all paint types including scratch-resistant
- For use with a Rotary or DA (Dual Action) machine polisher
- Daimler approved
Directions for Use:
- Select the pad according the level of cut required
- Begin working at higher pressure, lower speed
- Gradually increase the speed & reduce pressure as the polish breaks down
- Buff residue with soft microfibre cloth
- For best results finish with Hochglanz-Antihologramm-Politur
- Download: Koch-Chemie F5 Feinschleif Paste User Guide
- Cut: 5.0
- Gloss: 7.0
Size: 1 litre
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
For Severely Marked Paintwork
H8 Heavy Cut is a heavy cutting compound ideal for the removal...
Fine Grade Polish With High Gloss Finish
The latest generation of machine polishes with dimi...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review