Koch-Chemie H7 Schleifpaste (1 Litre)
Product Code: 180001
Packed Weight: 1.70kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £27.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 20 February 2015
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Friday, February 24?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Heavy Polishing Compound
Serious paintwork blemishes sometimes require a more aggressive compound to correct. H7 Schleifpaste contains heavy abrasives for the reconditioning of heavily oxidised or intensively scratched paintwork, quickly removing random deep scratches (RDS), severe weathering, stubborn stains, paint overspray and P2000 sanding marks.
Features & Benefits:
- Restores heavily marked paintwork
- Removes oxidation, scratches, wash swirls, sanding marks & overspray
- Suitable for all paint types including soft & scratch resistant
- For use with a Rotary machine polisher
Directions for Use:
- Select the polishing pad according to the level of cut required
- Begin working at higher pressure, lower speed
- Gradually increase the speed & reduce pressure as the polish breaks down
- Buff residue with soft microfibre cloth
- For best results finish with Hochglanz-Antihologramm-Politur
- Download: Koch-Chemie H7 Schleifpaste User Guide
- Cut: 7.5
- Gloss: 3.0
Size: 1 litre
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
For Severely Marked Paintwork
H8 Heavy Cut is a heavy cutting compound ideal for the removal...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
Machine Polish With Carnauba Wax
Most 2-in-1, polish with carnauba products are designed to ...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review