Koch-Chemie M2 Hochglanz-Anti-Hologramm (250ml & 1L)
Product Code: 182250
Packed Weight: 0.30kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £11.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 20 February 2015
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, December 06?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Fine Grade Polish With High Gloss Finish
The latest generation of machine polishes with diminishing abrasives to ensure fast and easy removal of holograms, fine scratches, swirls and P3000 sanding marks. M2 is the ideal polish for final finishing.
Features & Benefits:
- Uses intelligent aluminium oxide technology
- Diminishing abrasive particles provide high gloss finish
- Removes fine swirls & scratches
- For use with Rotary or Dual Action (DA) polisher
- Economical formulation
- Does not leave holograms even on dark paintwork
- Finished surfaces are perfectly refined even when viewed under intensive lighting
- Suitable for all types of paintwork including scratch resistant
- Daimler approved
Directions for Use:
- For best results use with the Koch Chemie Anti-Hologram Orange Curved Pad
- Prime dry or new pads with quick detailer first
- Apply the polish evenly over the panel using a medium pressure & work the product until a transparent film appears, indicating the active particles have broken down
- Remove polish residue using a soft microfibre cloth
- Download: Koch-Chemie M2 Hochglanz-Anti-Hologramm-politur User Guide
- Cut: 2.5
- Gloss: 9.0
Sizes: 250ml & 1 litre (please select from the drop down menu above)
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Silicone-free, Oil-free Fine Grade Polish
Feinschleifpaste is a machine polishing compound t...
For Severely Marked Paintwork
H8 Heavy Cut is a heavy cutting compound ideal for the removal...
Machine Polish With Carnauba Wax
Most 2-in-1, polish with carnauba products are designed to ...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review