Menzerna Heavy Cut Compound 1100 (250ml)
Product Code: 22930.281.001
Packed Weight: 0.40kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £7.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 04 November 2015
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, January 24?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Previously Known As FG500.
Lambswool cutting pads are highly effective in the removal of severe paintwork blemishes such as random deep scratches (RDS), overspray and sanding marks. Their efficacy relies on their excellent heat generating capability. Heavy Cut Compound 1100 has been specifically designed to maintain lubricity and reduce the frequency of holograms usually experienced following the use of lambswool pads.
Features & Benefits:
- Quickly removes severe blemishes including RDS, overspray & sanding marks
- Optimised for use with lambswool cutting pads
- Works quickly
- Produces minimal dusting
Directions for use:
- Ensure paintwork is clean, dry & cool to the touch
- Apply 1-2 pea-sized drops to a lambswool pad
- Place pad against paintwork & use a low speed to spread across the panel
- Increase speed to work compound into paintwork
- When results are achieved wipe residue with clean, soft microfibre
- Cut: 8/10
- Gloss: 5/10
- Use with a lambswool pad only
- Use with a rotary machine polisher only
- For hard paintwork only
- Contains diminishing abrasives
- Does not contain fillers or chemical cleaners
- Download: Menzerna Heavy Cut Compound 1100 Technical Data Sheet
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Previously Known As PO234.
Intermediate, hard and scratch resistant paint finishes can be tr...
Previously Known As PO85RD3.01.
Older paintwork which has lost some of its natural oils can ...
Your Secret Weapon For Long-Lasting Protection.
Menzerna Power Lock is a polymer coating sea...
Previously Known As PO106FA.
Many modern clearcoats have scratch-resistant finishes which ca...
Previously Known As PO85RD.
Menzerna Super Finish Plus 3800 was specifically designed with s...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review