Menzerna Heavy Cut Compound 400 (250ml & 1 Litre)
Product Code: 22759.281.001
Packed Weight: 0.40kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £9.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 04 November 2015
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, April 25?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Previously Known As FG400.
A highly effective one-step polishing compound capable of eliminating sanding marks, random deep scratches (RDS). Worked over a period of time, the abrasive particles diminish to produce a high gloss finish on hard and scratch-resistant paintwork.
Features & Benefits:
- Aggressive cutting compound removes severe paint defects
- Diminishing abrasives refine to a high gloss
- Cost effective & time-saving polishing compound
- Filler-free for minimal drop-back
- Minimal dust production
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & cool to the touch
- If using a DA polisher, apply 3-4 pea-sized drops to the pad
- If using a rotary polisher, apply 1-2 pea-sized drops to the pad
- Place pad against paintwork & work at low speeds to spread compound
- Work abrasives at speed 3-4, gradually speeding up to refine out
- Wipe residue with soft microfibre
- Cut: 8/10
- Gloss: 8/10
- For use with rotary or dual action machine polishers
- For use with hard & scratch resistant finishes only
- Contains diminishing abrasives
- Does not contain fillers, polishing oils or glazes
- Download: Menzerna Heavy Cut Compound 400 Technical Data Sheet
Size: 250ml & 1 Litre (please select from drop down menu above)
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
2-in-1 Gloss & Protection For All Automotive Finishes.
Remove fine scratches, swirls and hol...
High Gloss Protection For All Automotive Gloss Finishes.
Menzerna Sealing Wax Protection pro...
Previously Known As PO106FA.
Many modern clearcoats have scratch-resistant finishes which ca...
Previously Known As PO85RD.
Menzerna Super Finish Plus 3800 was specifically designed with s...
Previously Known As PO85U.
The final stage of the machine polishing process requires a fine ...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review