Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2200 (250ml or 1 Litre)
Product Code: 22771.281.001
Packed Weight: 0.40kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £7.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 04 November 2015
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Wednesday, April 26?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Previously Known As PO234.
Intermediate, hard and scratch resistant paint finishes can be tricky to correct. Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2200 is a medium cutting compound with extra power in the cutting range.
Features & Benefits:
- Contains abrasive particles for powerful cutting action
- Lubricating oils allow for longer working times
- Works well on modern scratch resistant paint finishes
- Works well on dry or older paintwork
- Does not contain fillers so produces minimal drop-back
- Produces minimal dust
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & cool to the touch
- Use a medium or hard foam pad, or lambswool pad (depending on the level of cut required)
- If using a DA polisher, apply 3-4 pea-sized drops to the pad
- If using a rotary polisher, apply 1-2 pea-sized drops to the pad
- Place pad against paintwork & start polisher on a slow speed to spread the product
- Work product on a medium speed (4-5 with a Dual Action, 3-4 with a Rotary) until an oily film appears
- Buff residue with soft microfibre
Sizes: 250ml or 1 Litre (please select from the drop down menu above)
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Get The True Picture Of The Paintwork.
As well as removing defects, many cutting, polishing ...
Previously Known As PO85U.
The final stage of the machine polishing process requires a fine ...
Previously Known As FG500.
Lambswool cutting pads are highly effective in the removal of sev...
Your Secret Weapon For Long-Lasting Protection.
Menzerna Power Lock is a polymer coating sea...
Previously Known As PO106FA.
Many modern clearcoats have scratch-resistant finishes which ca...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review