Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2500 (250ml or 1 Litre)
Product Code: 22828.281.001
Packed Weight: 0.40kg
Availability: Awaiting Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £7.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 04 November 2015
Previously Known As PO203.
Removing sanding marks, particularly from softer paint finishes can be tricky as the more aggressive abrasives the greater the likelihood of incurring micro-marring.
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish is specifically designed to work well with soft paintwork. Containing diminishing abrasives and lubricants, Medium Cut Polish can be worked for longer to ensure abrasive particles break down fully, eliminating both sanding marks and blemishes, leaving a shinier finish without micro-marring.
Features & Benefits:
- Works well with soft paint finishes
- Lubricating oils allow for longer working times
- Does not contain fillers - minimal drop-back
- Eliminates sanding marks on softer paints
- Suitable for the removal of light defects on scratch-resistant paints
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & cool to the touch
- Apply to a medium or hard foam polishing pad or lambswool pad depending on the requirements of the job
- If using a DA polisher, apply 3-4 pea-sized drops to the pad
- If using a rotary polisher, apply 1-2 pea-sized drops to the pad
- Place pad against paintwork & work at low speeds to spread compound
- Work abrasives at medium speed (3-4 with a DA, 2-3 with a rotary), gradually speeding up to refine out
- Wipe residue with soft microfibre
- Can also be applied by hand with a foam applicator
Sizes: 250ml or 1 Litre (please select from the drop down menu above)
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Previously Known As PO85U.
The final stage of the machine polishing process requires a fine ...
Previously Known As FG500.
Lambswool cutting pads are highly effective in the removal of sev...
Previously Known As PO234.
Intermediate, hard and scratch resistant paint finishes can be tr...
Your Secret Weapon For Long-Lasting Protection.
Menzerna Power Lock is a polymer coating sea...
Previously Known As PO106FA.
Many modern clearcoats have scratch-resistant finishes which ca...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review