Menzerna Power Lock (250ml)
Product Code: 22070.281.001
Packed Weight: 0.40kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £9.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 04 November 2015
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, December 06?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Your Secret Weapon For Long-Lasting Protection.
Menzerna Power Lock is a polymer coating sealant suitable for all types of gloss automotive paint finishes. As well as imparting a high shine, Power Lock also protects against environmental fallout and has excellent water-beading properties.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable protection
- Repels environmental fallout
- Imparts a brilliant shine
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & cool to the touch
- Cleanse surface with Menzerna Control Cleaner to remove polish & silicone residues
- Use a soft foam finishing pad
- If using a DA polisher, apply 3-4 pea-sized drops to the pad
- If using a rotary polisher, apply 1-2 pea-sized drops to the pad
- Place pad against paintwork & start polisher on a slow speed to spread the product
- Work product on a medium-to-high speed (4-6 with a Dual Action, 3-4 with a Rotary) until an oily film appears
- Allow to cure for up to 15 minutes
- Buff residue with soft microfibre
- May also be applied by hand
- Cut: 0/10
- Gloss: 10/10
- Does not contain fillers
- Suitable for use with rotary & dual action machine polishers
- Suitable for application by hand
- Download: Menzerna Power Lock Technical Data Sheet
Sizes: 250ml or 1 Litre (please select from the drop down menu above)
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Previously Known As PO85U.
The final stage of the machine polishing process requires a fine ...
Previously Known As POS34A.
Heavy Cut Compound 1000 is specifically designed to quickly eli...
Previously Known As PO234.
Intermediate, hard and scratch resistant paint finishes can be tr...
Previously Known As PO203.
Removing sanding marks, particularly from softer paint finishes c...
Previously Known As PO106FA.
Many modern clearcoats have scratch-resistant finishes which ca...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review