Menzerna Super Heavy Cut Compound 300 (250ml or 1 Litre)
Product Code: 22746.281.001
Packed Weight: 0.40kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £9.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 04 November 2015
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, February 28?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Class Leading Cutting Compound.
When sanding marks or severe paintwork defects require removing quickly, Super Heavy Cut Compound 300 is the go-to product.
Capable of removing 1500 sanding marks when used with a heavy cutting foam pad, or 1200 sanding marks with a wool pad, Super Heavy Cut Compound does not contain fillers to mask imperfections but eliminates them completely.
Features & Benefits:
- Uses latest technology to remove severe defects with minimal micro-marring
- High abrasive action for fast removal of stubborn & severe paint defects
- Leaves a gloss finish ready for refining
- Covers multiple polishing steps in one product
- Suitable for hard, scratch resistant paintwork
- Does not contain fillers - damage is removed for minimal drop-back
- Minimal dust generation
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & cool to the touch
- Apply using a rotary machine polisher only
- Use a hard foam cutting pad or lambswool pad
- Apply 1-2 pea-sized drops to the pad
- Place pad against paintwork & start polisher on a slow speed to spread the product
- Work product on a medium speed, (3-4), gradually increasing speed as appropriate until an oily film appears
- Buff residue with soft microfibre
Sizes: 250ml or 1 Litre (please select from the drop down menu above)
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Get The True Picture Of The Paintwork.
As well as removing defects, many cutting, polishing ...
Previously Known As PO85U.
The final stage of the machine polishing process requires a fine ...
Your Secret Weapon For Long-Lasting Protection.
Menzerna Power Lock is a polymer coating sea...
Previously Known As PO106FA.
Many modern clearcoats have scratch-resistant finishes which ca...
Previously Known As PO85RD.
Menzerna Super Finish Plus 3800 was specifically designed with s...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review