Quick & Effective Correction Compound
MASTER POLISH COMPOUND I contains millions of tiny abrasive particles designed to remove defects on the paints surface and is the ideal solution to address deeper scratches, oxidisation, bird droppings and holograms.
Features & Benefits:
- Removes deep scratches quickly and effectively
- Advanced formula for increased colour intensity
- Does not leave residue on plastic or rubber trim
- Dust free
- Use by hand or by machine
Directions for use:
- Shake well before use
- By Hand: Put a small amounts of product on a suitable applicator and apply using an over-lapping circular motion with medium to heavy pressure.
- By Machine Polisher: Put a small amount of product on a medium-hard cutting pad. (work at speeds of 1500 - 2500 RPM)
- Buff off with a clean dry microfibre
Sizes: 50ml, 100ml, 200ml, 500ml (Please select from drop down menu above)
MASTER POLISH COMPOUND I is the first step of a 2-step polishing system. To refine the paintwork consider MASTER FINAL POLISH II.