POLISHANGEL® MASTER FINAL POLISH II
Product Code: PA-MFPII50
Packed Weight: 0.10kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £12.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 06 March 2014
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Monday, February 27?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Unique Formula For Easier Refining
FINAL MASTER POLISH II removes light marks and holograms after the compounding stage to produce a high-gloss finish. Its unique and dust-free formula makes the refining process easier than ever!
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to apply
- Wax, grease, oil, and silicone-free
- Produces deep wet gloss finish
- No streaks on dark paints
- Does not leave residue on plastic or rubber trim
- Dust-free process
- Can be used on glass and chrome
Directions for use:
- Shake well before use
- By Hand: Put a small amounts of product on a suitable applicator and apply using an over-lapping circular motion with light to medium pressure.
- By Machine Polisher: Put a small amount of product on a final finish soft pad. (start at low speeds and slowly increase to 2000 - 2500 RPM)
- Buff off with a clean dry microfibre
Sizes: 50ml, 100ml, 200ml, 500ml (Please select from drop down menu above)
MASTER FINAL POLISH II is the second step of a 2-step polishing system. To correct the paintwork prior to its use, consider MASTER COMPOUND POLISH I.
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Anti-Ageing Skin Care For Paintwork!
ESCLATE LOTION is a highly effective paint cleaner whic...
Quick & Effective Correction Compound
MASTER POLISH COMPOUND I contains millions of tiny abr...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
1 Litre Ultimate Snow Foam Lance & 5 Litres of Ultimate Snow Foam.
The perfect combination! ...
The Ultimate In Wax-Friendly Pre-Wash Cleaning!
Using a pre-wash cleaner to strip excess gri...
Car Washing Made Easy.
The final stage of any good car wash system is a pure water rinse tha...
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
by Allan, 15 May 2014
A nice polish to work with. However, it does leave residue on plastics. And the pump action bottle is not really ideal.
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review