POLISHANGEL® VIKING SHIELD (500ml)
Product Code: PA-VIKINGSHIELD
Packed Weight: 0.56kg
Availability: Awaiting Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £154.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 06 March 2014
Paint Protection For Artic Conditions!
VIKING SHIELD was originally developed for the harsh Swedish Nordic climate and is only produced in very small batches at the POLISHANGEL laboratory to ensure absolute quality control.
VIKING SHIELD includes both Silicia and Titanium Dioxide. Silicia produces an extremely hard and durable surface that protects against corrosion. Titanium Dioxide provides extreme shine and colour vibrancy.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to apply - wipe on, wipe off
- Does not leave residue on plastic trim
- Exceptionally hard and durable
- Extreme protection against even the harshest weather
- Slick high gloss finish
- Lasts up to 18 months
Directions for use:
- Shake well before use
- Ensure the paint is clean and dry
- Apply a thin, even layer of the product with an applicator pad
- Allow to cure for 20-30 minutes
- Buff off with a clean dry microfibre cloth
- 500ml is sufficient for approximately 25-30 cars
- Viking Shield cures in about 2 hours and can be applied in several layers.
- Avoid contact with water, sunlight and heat during this time
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Quick & Effective Correction Compound
MASTER POLISH COMPOUND I contains millions of tiny abr...
Unique Formula For Easier Refining
FINAL MASTER POLISH II removes light marks and holograms ...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
1 Litre Ultimate Snow Foam Lance & 5 Litres of Ultimate Snow Foam.
The perfect combination! ...
The Ultimate In Wax-Friendly Pre-Wash Cleaning!
Using a pre-wash cleaner to strip excess gri...
Car Washing Made Easy.
The final stage of any good car wash system is a pure water rinse tha...
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
by Graeme Marshall, 29 Jan 2016
Applied 2 coats of this last weekend, after preparing the paint with Esclate Lotion. As I'm finding with PolishAngel products, very easy to use. Will apply several layers over the upcoming weeks.
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review