As Used By Professionals.
Ideal for professional users with occasional start requirements on small to medium petrol engines and small diesel engines.
Not sure which Jump Starter to choose ? Click here to view Comparison Table
The PS-510 Power Start is a high quality, ultra-high output jump-starter giving you the assurance of a safe start on any vehicle. Ideal for professional use or on vehicles with large, high compression or competition engines.
These units are specifically designed without lights, tyre compressors or inverters for maximum power and reliability. Apart from the function as starter equipment the devices also can be used as power source, and the Power Start can stay connected permanently.
The heavy duty construction incorporates many quality features such as a High Density Polyethylene casing, superior jumpstart cables and fully insulated clamps.
Features & Benefits:
- LED indication of charge level
- Very high output yet lightweight
- Spike protection - protects sensitive electronics from damage
- Reverse polarity protection - audible warning
- On/Off isolator switch - prevents sparking
- 12v output/charging socket
- Fully insulated battery clamps
- Heavy duty connection cables
- Double walled casing - virtually unbreakable
- Suitable for single starts 2.5L petrol / 2L diesel
- Suitable for multiple starts 2L petrol / 1.6L diesel
Can be charged direct from the mains using the adapter supplied or in-car using the 12v connection lead also supplied.
- Battery Size: 20Ah
- Voltage: 12v DC
- Cold Cranking Current*: 510A
- Peak Current**: 1200A
- Cable Clamp: Fully insulated / 1000A
- Cables: 25mm2 / 1m
- Charger: Automatic 2A
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Dimensions: 350mm x 31mm x 12mm
*The maximum current that can be drawn from a battery during cranking for a specified period of time, at a specific temperature and to a specified end of discharge voltage.
**The absolute peak instantaneous current measured during a discharge into the equivalent of a short circuit.
To view User Manual click here