Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Monday, May 01?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Restore Colour On Faded Black Soft Tops To The Original Factory Finish.
Renovo Soft Top Reviver is available for Black, Dark Blue, Dark Green or Dark Brown fabric roofs and is quite literally a new soft top in a bottle! The unique and innovative formulation is simple to apply and will produce unbelievable results, saving you time and money.
Features and benefits:
- Restores Black fabric colour to 'as new'
- Works on even the most severely faded fabrics
- More cost effective than replacing the soft top!
- Easy to apply
- Ideal for classic and modern convertibles
- Increases resale value
- Other colours available here
Directions for use:
- Clean the canvas with Renovo Soft Top Cleaner prior to application.
- Ensure the soft top is completely dry.
- Pour the Hood Reviver into a suitable clean and dry container.
- Stir well prior to application.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Apply with a suitable 2" brush or sponge using firm even strokes.
- Allow to dry for a minimum of 3 hours (24 hours for optimum results).
- Apply a second coat if severely faded.
- Protect the newly restored soft top using Renovo Ultra Proofer with UV inhibitors.
Size: 500 ml
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
5 stars are not enough for this product. Just brilliant!!!
by Ken Reeves-Lailey, 06 May 2015
I doubted that any cleaning process could save my 20 old year soft top, it looked too far gone. The stains and mould growth were just awful from years of being parked beneath a tree.
But I decided to give Renovo a try. The result is truly stunning the roof looks new. The process is a complete renovation, all stains are removed with the cleaning solution which I applied and left on to do its work for the maximum recommended time [about an hour].
I then scrubbed with a nail brush and hot water which raised the thick green mould and bird dirt to the surface. Then rinsed thoroughly. When left to dry the top was completely clear of stains just fantastic!!.
The second part is like a dying process applied with a brush and evens out any faded colour. Finally a water-proofing solution which actually worked after one coat, the second coat quite difficult to apply being repelled by the first.
Not only has the soft top been saved but also the car which is probably worth less than the price of a new top.
Worked very well
by Richard Franklin, 27 Jun 2014
Just completed the soft top treatment on my Porsche Boxster S. Used Renovo Cleaner, Colour Restorer and Waterproofer. Worked very well, Pleased with the results - Thanks.