Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Wednesday, January 18?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Fabric Cleaner For Regular Cleaning Of Cabriolet Soft Tops.
Renovo Soft Top Fabric Cleaner is categorically the best product to clean
your canvas, double-duck or mohair soft top.
Use to thoroughly clean and prepare your convertible top prior to application
of Renovo Soft Top Colour Reviver or Renovo Ultra Water Proofer.
Features and Benefits:
- Removes ingrained dirt, salt, bird lime and other harmful contaminants
- Effective for removing the green haze caused by mould growth
- Easy to use
- Suitable for all colours
- Helps preserve the life of the fabric
Directions of use:
- Dry brush the fabric to remove any residual dirt.
- Dampen the surface with clean water.
- Pour the Fabric Cleaner into a suitable container
- Apply with a 2" brush or sponge starting from the centre.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes to ensure the cleaner can penetrate ingrained dirt.
- Scrub the fabric with a horse hair or stiff brush using warm water.
- Rinse off with clean fresh water.
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
5 stars are not enough for this product. Just brilliant!!!
by Ken Reeves-Lailey, 06 May 2015
I doubted that any cleaning process could save my 20 old year soft top, it looked too far gone. The stains and mould growth were just awful from years of being parked beneath a tree. But I decided to give Renovo a try. The result is truly stunning the roof looks new.
The process is a complete renovation, all stains are removed with the cleaning solution which I applied and left on to do its work for the maximum recommended time [about an hour].
I then scrubbed with a nail brush and hot water which raised the thick green mould and bird dirt to the surface. Then rinsed thoroughly. When left to dry the top was completely clear of stains just fantastic!!.The second part is like a dying process applied with a brush and evens out any faded colour.
Finally a water-proofing solution which actually worked after one coat, the second coat quite difficult to apply being repelled by the first.
Not only has the soft top been saved but also the car which is probably worth less than the price of a new top.
Pleased with the results
by Richard Franklin, 27 Jun 2014
Just completed the soft top treatment on my Porsche Boxster S. Used Renovo Cleaner, Colour Restorer and Waterproofer. Worked very well, Pleased with the results - Thanks.