RUPES BigFoot LHR 15ES - Standard Edition Kit
Product Code: LHR15ES/STN
Packed Weight: 6.85kg
Availability: Awaiting Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £426.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £335.00
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 31 January 2015
You Save: £96.00 (22%)
The 'BigFoot' LHR 15ES Dual Action Polisher Kit.
The BigFoot DA polisher was designed with the detailing market in mind. The extra large 15mm throw on the BigFoot allows the user to work a larger area, cutting working times, whilst maintaining the flexibility to work around the contours of the vehicle. The BigFoot is the 'must have' polisher for any keen enthusiast looking to keep their car in 'showroom' condition.
RUPES has put together a kit containing products and pads to give the best possible result in the shortest ever time and with zero holograms!
- 1 x LHR 15ES Random orbital polisher
- 1 x 125mm backing plate
- 1 x Quartz Gloss Gel (No. 2) - 250ml
- 1 x Keramik Gloss (No. 3) - 250ml
- 1 x 130/150mm (6 inch) Polishing foam (green)
- 1 x 130/150mm (6 inch) Polishing foam (yellow)
- 1 x Microfibre cloth 40x40 cm
LHR 15ES Random Orbital Polisher
- Achieve better results in up to 40% less work time
- Uses less product to achieve better results
- Two years in design & testing
- 15mm orbit - larger working area & reduced vibration
- Superb power to weight ratio - faster working time
- Soft start - avoids product sling
- Electronic feedback control for more even results
- Ergonomic front control for more comfortable working over long periods
- Anti-spinning feature - helps prevent hologramming
- Supplied with polyurethane backing plate
- 1 year return to base warranty
RUPES Pads are all open cell construction, feature a centre hole for easy centering of the pad, a beveled edge and a safe profile of 24 degrees.
- Pad face: 6 inch / 150mm
- Pad velcro backing: 5 inch / 125mm
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Re-usable Detailing Swabs.
Ten each of two differently-sized swabs let you wipe away grime a...
Versatile, Safe Detailing Brush.
One of the most popular detailing brushes available. Soft b...
Protect Trim & Rubber.
This popular masking tape from 3M is the best available tape for crit...
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
A Brilliant Machine
by James A, 04 May 2015
Having used the Ultimate Finish guides on machine polishing, I had a pretty good idea what to expect of this machine - but I can honestly say that it exceeded my expectations in all areas and I was delighted I invested that little extra. Slightly more pricey than some machines, it's worth the extra; slow start (which keeps the product on the pad!) and an excellent footprint are two of the big features of Rupes. The overall quality is superb and the polishes, microfibre clothes and pads come together to make this a great first kit if you are going to get serious about looking after your pride and joy. Having always polished 'by hand', this has been a revelation! No more swirl marks that were usually there after a hand polish (despite my best efforts!) and the kit makes it easy to use - the pads, polishes and cloths are all colour coded so there's no messing up! Would I recommend this to a serious detailer or keen novice? The answer is a firm yes in both cases! If you are considering a good quality dual action polisher then this is a real gem!!! Now that I have entered the world of machine polishing, there is definitely no turning back and I look forward to trying out some new polishes in due course.
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review