Medium-Hard Multi-Purpose Pad.
A great all rounder, the Orange pad is dense, medium-hard polishing pad made from closed cell foam to provide an effective cutting action with a high shine finish. The Orange pad can be used on all types of paint finishes to remove holograms, swirls and oxidation. The smaller pad size enables you to tackle hard to reach areas and provides a concentrated action for removal of stubborn blemishes.
All SCHOLL Concept machine polishing pads are engineered and manufactured at their state-of-the-art facility in Remseck, Germany and bear a Quality Assurance stamp.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-purpose pad suitable for most applications
- Removes oxidisation, swirls & scratches
- Recessed back for easy centering on backing plate
- Provides high-gloss finish
- Can be used to apply waxes & sealants
- Suitable for use with DA or rotary polisher
- Machine washable at low temperatures
- Size: 85mm / 3.5 inch
- Construction: Flexible polyurethane closed cell foam
- Suitable for use on soft, intermediate & hard paint finishes
- Hoot & loop attachment
- Cut: Fine
1 x Pad
Also available in size: 145mm (5.75")