Cutting Pad Ideal for Hard Paint.
The purple pad is a medium-hard multi-purpose polishing pad with a little extra bite perfect for removing scratches, swirls and holograms from intermediate and hard paint finishes. The Purple pad is also suitable for the removal of oxidisation and provides a high gloss, hologram-free finish. The reticulated, open cell foam construction allows for better air circulation, dispersing heat build up generated when worked for longer periods of time. The smaller pad size enables you to tackle hard to reach areas and provides a concentrated action for removal of stubborn blemishes.
All SCHOLL Concept machine polishing pads are engineered and manufactured at their state-of-the-art facility in Remseck, Germany and bear a Quality Assurance stamp.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides excellent cut particularly on hard & intermediate paints
- Reticulated foam allows for better air circulation
- Recessed back for easy centering on backing plate
- Refreshes paintwork & leaves high gloss finish
- Suitable for use with Rotary or DA polisher
- Machine washable on low temperatures
- Size: 85mm / 3.5 inch
- Construction: Flexible polyurethane reticulated open cell foam
- Suitable for use on soft, intermediate & hard paint finishes
- Hoot & loop attachment
- Cut: Medium-Heavy, 4/6
1 x Pad
Also available in size: 145mm (5.75")