Heavy Cutting Pad With Calibrated Surface.
The SCHOLL Concepts Navy Blue SpiderPad is a firm yet versatile cutting pad. The high quality, reticulated open cell construction allows for better air circulation, dispersing heat build efficiently. This, combined with the criss-cross patterned surface absorbs more compound, allowing for more mechanical cut and longer working times with your chosen compound. The smaller pad size enables you to tackle hard to reach areas and provides a concentrated action for removal of stubborn blemishes.
All SCHOLL Concept machine polishing pads are engineered and manufactured at their state-of-the-art facility in Remseck, Germany and bear a Quality Assurance stamp.
Features & Benefits:
- 3D calibrated surface gives better yield from compound
- Reticulated foam & centre hole helps moderate surface temperature
- Enhanced cutting action over standard foam pads
- Recessed velour backing for better safety
- High quality foam - durable pad
- Size: 3.5 inch / 90mm
- Construction: Open cell reticulated flexible polyurethane foam
- Hook & loop attachment
- Cut: Heavy, 4-5/6
1 x Pad
Also available in size: 145mm (5.75")