SCHOLL Concepts S0 Matting Compound (250g & 1Kg)
Manufacturer: SCHOLL Concepts
Product Code: SC-103001A
Packed Weight: 0.39kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £11.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 07 July 2012
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Wednesday, January 25?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Liquid Sand Paper - A Cost Effective Alternative to Sanding
Heavily marred paintwork can require sanding in order to remove all blemishes. An alternative to sanding is S0 Matting Compound, an aggressive cutting compound described at 'liquid sanding paper'. Silicone-free, S0 is suitable for use on both new and older paints, providing a cost-effective alternative to soft sanding discs. Paintwork can then be brought up to a high shine using a SCHOLL Concepts heavy or medium cutting compound.
Features & Benefits:
- Efficient elimination of deep scratches on used paints
- Easily polished to a perfect high-gloss finish
- Smooths rough surfaces quickly
- Prepares surfaces for repair painting
- Bodyshop safe - safe for UV cured paint
- Suitable for use with a Dual Action or rotary machine polisher
- May also be applied by hand
- Easily wiped off with a microfibre cloth
Directions for use:
- Apply 3-4 pea-sized drops to a firm hand polishing foam pad
- Work one panel at a time in small circular motions
- Wipe residue with microfibre cloth
- If residue is difficult to remove, first spray the area with a solvent-based degreaser before wiping
- Cutting strength: 6/6
- Gloss level 0/6
- Sanding paper: P1000
Sizes: 250g or 1Kg (please select from drop down menu above).
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Machine Polishing Results - Achieved By Hand!
Removing swirls and scratches from paintwork i...
The 'Work Horse' Microfibre For General Purpose Cleaning.
Microfiber Madness towels are reno...
Protect Trim & Rubber.
This popular masking tape from 3M is the best available tape for crit...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review