SCHOLL Concepts S17+ (250g & 1Kg)
Manufacturer: SCHOLL Concepts
Product Code: SC-103186
Packed Weight: 0.32kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £13.50
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 02 May 2012
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Thursday, January 19?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Multi-Purpose Compound For High Gloss Finishing.
Scholl Concepts S17+ High Performance Compound is the ideal solution for removing the tell tale signs of day to day wear and tear. Using iPT (intelligent Powder Technology), a pure aluminium oxide based powder which works quickly as a one-step, multi-purpose compound, even deep scratches are removed easily. The solvent-free formulation ensures blemishes are removed rather than masked, guaranteeing minimal drop-back. All that's left behind is a high gloss, long lasting shine.
Features & Benefits:
- Rich cream compound - a little goes a long way!
- Minimal dust production - maximum cut
- Removes scratches, holograms & swirls
- Use on scratch resistant or conventional paints
- Bodyshop safe - safe for UV cured paint
- Versatile - use on weathered, scratched or freshly painted surfaces
- Removes deep scratches & P1500 grit sanding marks easily
- Can be used on gel coats
- High purity aluminium oxide based iPT technology - achieve results - fast!
- Use with a Rotary machine polisher at 1000-2000 RPM
- Use with a Dual Action machine polisher at 2000-10000 OPM
- May be applied by hand
- Bodyshop safe
- Cut: 4/6
- Gloss: 4/6
- Sanding paper: 1500
Sizes: 250g or 1Kg (Select from drop down menu above).
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Cutting Pad Ideal for Hard Paint.
The purple pad is a medium-hard multi-purpose polishing pa...
The Power Of Wool, The Advantages Of Foam.
Wool pads are great for removing serious paint de...
Professional-Grade Final Finishing Polish.
Swirl marks, holograms and polisher marring marks...
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
by Dan, 24 Jun 2015
Amazing stuff, I used S17+ with a Scholl purple foam pad. It made short work of some fairly nasty swirls on an 06 Mercedes C-Class (I believe they have very hard paint). It also brought a lovely gloss to the paint. A product I will certainly recommend and buy again.
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review