80W Solar Panels Powering System.
Flexi PV solar panels are tough, fully weather resistant flexible panels designed for use in the harshest environmental conditions. Great for small power consumption projects and perfect for use in boats and caravans during weekend trips. The 80 watt kit provides a continuous trickle feed maintaining and extending the life of any 12 volt battery. Fitted with a blocking diode to prevent reverse current drain.
The Flexi PV Roof Top Kit comprises all the essential items to permanently mount a Flexi PV solar panel to the roof or deck of a motorhome, caravan, boat, yacht or narrow boat.
- 4 x SFP020 – 20wp solar panel
- 1 x 8Ah Charge controller
- 1 x 4 into 1. 4m Cable
- 2 x Ring terminals
- 1 x Fuse
- 1 x SIKA Flex 291 – 300ml
- 1 x Waterproof cable feed gland
- 4 x Stainless steel screws
- 6 x Nylon self adhesive base & cable ties
- 1 x Solar Test Metre
- 1 x Fitting Instructions
Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for all 12V applications
- Provides power even on overcast & cloudy days
- High efficiency crystalline cell for 'all weather' charging
- Reverse current protected - will not drain battery after sun down
- Water resistant, robust construction for outdoor use
- Comprehensive instructions enclosed
- 2 year warranty
- Boats / motorhomes / caravans - Suitable for year-round use for lighting, multiple laptops, mobiles, waterpump, TV, etc
- Camping / expedition - suitable for year-round use at base camp
- Power - 80 watts
- Approx. amps / hour** - 5.08
- Approx. amp-hours/day** - up to 35.56
- Dimensions L 495 x W 351 x H 2mm (each panel)
- Weight - 2.8kg (combined) 0.7kg (each panel)
** Based on 7 hours of average daily peak sunlight hours.