Power Any Hand-Held Device - Anywhere, Any Time.
Freeloader is an advanced portable charging system that can power any hand held device anywhere, any time.
The UK team, Olympic rower James Cracknell, Ed Coates, a doctor from Bristol and TV personality Ben Fogle took part in 'Race to the South Pole' on the BBCs 'On Thin Ice' One of the most arduous and dangerous endurance events in the world - and the FreeLoader supplied power to their personal gadgets along the way!
The Freeloader Classic is the new star of the solar mobile charging world. Sleek and robust it contains the most cutting edge electronics capable of powering the world’s most popular devices including the iPad and the iPad2.
Presented in a hard wearing and stylish aluminium skin, Freeloader Classic now has super powerful solar panels and is capable of giving power to an iPod / iPhone for 18 hours, a smart phone for 44 hours, a PSP of DS for 2.5 hours and an iPad for 2 hours.
Classic’s in built LCD data panel provides useful information about battery level, power input and connectivity.
Supplied with 9 connector’s tips including the new “standard” micro USB and a USB socket, Freeloader Classic is ready for action, straight from the box.
Adaptors fit the following items:
- Mini USB – Motorola, Blackberry, Smartphone, iMate etc
- Micro USB – Motorola, Blackberry, Nokia etc – the new “standard phone adaptor”
- 4mm straight jack – PSP, TomTom, EBook, etc
- Nokia 3.5mm straight jack
- Nokia 2mm straight jack
- Sony Ericsson – wide adaptor
- Samsung – G600 series adaptor
- LG – Chocolate, Prada etc
- DS – DS Lite
- 150mA premium quality crystalline solar cells
- 1200mAh environmentally friendly Li-ion battery.
- Charge Freeloader Classic using its solar panels in 8 hours or via a PC in 3 hours
- Supplied with a master cable and nine adaptors
- USB socket in built allows connection to devices with their own USB charge cable
- Aluminium body
- Supplied with detailed user manual
- Size – 123x62x17mm
- Weight – 124g
NOTE – devices using the USB adapter tip to charge will need a synchronisation cable/plug (not supplied). These are usually supplied with the original device.