The Ultimate In Solar Power On The Move!
As seen on TV!
The UK team, Olympic rower James Cracknell, Ed Coates, a doctor from Bristol and TV personality Ben Fogle took part in 'Race to the South Pole' on the BBCs 'On Thin Ice' One of the most arduous and dangerous endurance events in the world - and the FreeLoader supplied power to their personal gadgets along the way!
Freeloader Pro is the ultimate solar charger capable of powering virtually every electrical device.
Freeloader Pro uses its high power solar panels or USB (cable supplied) to quickly charge its internal battery (7-9 hours in sunny conditions). Once fully charged Freeloader Pro is capable of delivering enough power to give a mobile phone 70 hours of standby time, 5000 page turns on an eBook or a 100% full charge for a digital camera battery.
By switching its multi voltage switch to 9.5v Freeloader Pro is capable of charging power hungry, high voltage devices such as MP4 players, portable DVD players and SLR camera batteries.
Made in tough aluminium and finished in a stylish piano black, Freeloader Pro is the perfect companion for adventure travellers, journalists, explorers, expeditions, the armed forces and anyone who demands the best!
CamCaddy is a unique power cradle supplied with Freeloader Pro. CamCaddy accepts virtually every type of camera battery whether a simple compact digital camera, professional SLR or a video camera battery. CamCaddy suits all sizes of battery (3.2v to 7.9v) using its variable slider bar and adjustable contact pins. Light weight and rugged CamCaddy is the ONLY camera battery charger capable of powering virtually all camera batteries.
Technical Specifications - Freeloader PRO:
- 200mA premium quality crystalline solar cells
- 1600mAh environmentally friendly Li-ion battery – typical battery life is 2 years.
- Internal battery charges in 8 hours or 3 hours when using the supplied USB charging cable
- Integral "Power Halo" indicates remaining battery power
- Supplied with Master Cable for connecting to a device or CamCaddy & for charging Freeloader Pro from a computers USB
Supplied with ten adaptors to fit the following:
- iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3g, iPhone 3gs iTouch, Nano etc
- Nokia phones using both standard & mini adaptors (2 supplied)
- All current Samsung phones (2 supplied)
- All current LG phones
- All current Sony Ericsson phones
- Nintendo DS Lite
- Mini USB adaptor for Motorola phones, Blackberry & most smartphones, Garmin / SatMap & GPS, Bluetooth headsets, PDA’s
- 4mm tip for Sony PSP, Archos & most MP4 players, 2 way radios, portable DVD players, e-books, digital cameras & PDA’s
- Impact resistant, rust free aluminium body.
- Freeloader holds its battery charge for up to 3 months
- Supplied with detailed user manual
- Size – L 150 x W 63 x H 20mm
- Weight – 174g
CamCaddy (Included with FreeloaderPro)
- Max operating voltage – 9.5v
- Max battery depth – 67mm
- Size – 130 x 71 x 30mm
- Weight – 68g