UF8™ Dual Action Machine Polisher
Product Code: UF8
Packed Weight: 2.20kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £199.95
Our Price (inc VAT): £189.00
Sale Price (inc VAT): £169.95
Valid until: 23 November 2015
You Save: £10.95 (5%)
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, February 28?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
The Ultimate Dual Action Machine Polisher.
Dual Action (DA) machine polishers have been popular with car care enthusiasts for many years. The dual mechanism takes the 'elbow grease' out of the polishing required to keep your cars paint in great condition whilst the combined orbit and rotating action reduces heat generation. This makes the DA the ideal option for those new to machine polishing.
Featuring an advanced mechanism with an 8mm throw, the UF8 Dual Action Machine Polisher generates significantly less vibration than a standard DA polisher whilst providing an advanced cutting and polishing action.
In addition, the UF8 has a powerful 880W motor with Digital Torque Management to maintain pad rotation under load. As a result, the UF8 is capable of tackling serious paint defects and stubborn blemishes to produce a more uniform and even finish, making it popular with professional detailers as well as enthusiasts.
Features & Benefits:
- 8mm throw achieves results quickly
- Reduced vibration & minimal noise output
- Powerful 880W motor produces more torque
- Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue
- Rubberised grip allows for firm control over the polisher at all times
- Fingertip control dial with 6 speeds for correction, refining & buffing
- Ideal for use on all types of paint finish
- Suitable for enthusiasts & professionals
- Supplied With Ventilated 5" & 6" Backing Plates
- 2 year warranty
- Rated Voltage: 220-240v with CE rating
- Orbit Diameter Size: 8mm
- Thread Size: 5/16"
- Backing Plate Size: 125 - 150mm (5" - 6")
- Polishing Pad size: 140 - 165mm (5.5" - 6.5")
- 880W motor
- Variable Speed: 2,500 - 6,800 OPM (Orbits Per Minute)
- Net Weight: 2.2kgs
- 3.0 metre Heavy-duty Cable
- Ventilated 125mm (5") and 150mm (6") Backing Plates
- Removable D-Handle
- UF8 Branded Canvas Case
- 2 x Spare Carbon Brushes
- Instruction Manual
- 1-2: 2500 OPM - 3200 OPM - For the application / removal of waxes & sealants
- 3-4: 3900 OPM - 4900 OPM - For polishing and refining
- 5-6: 5500 OPM - 6800 OPM - For removing paint defects, scratches & swirls
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Highly Absorbent, Super Soft, Non-Scratch.
Microfibre cloths are a vital detailing commodity...
Protect Trim & Rubber.
This popular masking tape from 3M is the best available tape for crit...
Work Longer Without The Need To Wash Your Machine Polisher Pads
SCHOLL Concepts Pad Cleaning...
Easy Application Of Machine Polishes.
Large bottles of machine polishing compounds can be aw...
Handy Portable LED Swirl Finder
Designed and engineered by RUPES in Italy, this handy and po...
Non-Powdered Disposable Nitrile Gloves.
Nitrile gloves are made from a synthetic latex and a...
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
by Zubair, 27 Nov 2016
I'm really skeptical about online product descriptions and marketing hype, after purchasing, receiving and using this dual action polisher, I'm a believer. Its significantly more powerful, smoother, quieter, and comfortable than my DAS6. The build quality is top notch, ergonomics perfect and very well balanced/weighted. I don't use my Flex 3401 anymore since receiving this, its that good. It certainly has alot of power as evident by it not stalling easily, a feat considering its a free float DA. This polisher is also quieter than my Rupes. I would certainly give it 6 stars if I could. Its such a pleasure to use I'm thinking of getting a second one. Well done UF, you have a winner here.
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review