Become a UK Certified Nanolex Detailer
The UK Nanolex Detailer network consists of some of the top detailers the UK & Ireland has to offer, why not join them?
Promotion & Support
Ensuring you have the necessary help to grow your presence as an official Nanolex Detailer is crucial. Support is offered by the UK distributor, Nanolex Headquarters in Germany and the complete team of Nanolex Detailers through the UK. Refresher days will also be run through the year to those detailers to ensure all are informed about the latest products and how to use them. You will also have exclusive access to:
What you can access as a Certified Nanolex Detailer
- Free trade account with 15% discount
- Free next day delivery upgrade option
- Inclusion on the Official Nanolex Detailer Map
- Authorised use of professional sealants
- Authorised use of Nanolex logo/graphics
- Exclusive Newsletters (promotional content, new product info & tips)
- Social media exposure on Nanolex Instagram & Facebook pages
Ready to become a Certified Nanolex Detailer?
If you are a professional detailer or company interested in becoming a Nanolex Certified Detailer, here are the basic requirements to begin the process:
- Do you have a minimum of 1 years' experience in applying professional coatings?
- Exclusively for professional car detailers who are studio based (not solely mobile)?
- Local area requirements (Population Density & Distance from other Authorised Detailers)
Please complete the details below and a Nanolex team member will review your application. All fields must be completed, for any information that is unavailable please mark field N/A.