Nanolex Si3D Ultra Set (30ml)

Manufacturer: Nanolex

Product Code: NXSi3DBU01

Rating: zero stars (0)

Availability: In Stock In Stock

Our Price: £122.00

View Product

Nanolex Si3D Ultra SET

Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Monday, June 24?

Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.

The Ultimate Nanolex Protection Kit for Paintwork.

Nanolex Si3D Ultra SET is a complete kit containing everything required for protecting your vehicle with Nanolex paint coatings.

Kit Contains:

  • Si3D BC - 50ml
  • Si3D - 50ml
  • EX Pre-coat spray - 200ml
  • SiFinish Spray - 200ml
  • Nanolex branded Lotus microfibre towel x 3
  • Suede Applicator Cloths x 10
  • Foam Applicator Block
  • Nitrile Gloves x 2
  • Instruction Manual

Nanolex Si3D BC (Base Coat) is a semi-hydrophobic coating with all the benefits of modern paint sealants, but with added durability and hardness. It is the perfect start to a multi-layer approach to coating paintwork for unbeatable protection. Multiple layers of Si3D BC can be applied prior to applying a top coat.

Si3D BC forms strong chemical bonds with the paint lacquer to deliver durability of between 3 and 5 years. Slow evaporating solvents are just one of the secrets to Si3D BS's ease of application making it ideal for busy professionals or keen car care enthusiasts to apply at home. This also makes it suitable for use on fresh or sensitive lacquers.

To add hydrophobicity to achieve great water beading or sheeting, finish Si3D BC with Nanolex Si3D, Nanolex's 3-Dimensional silica (Si) based sealant. Si3D is resistant to extremes of pH and contains a thermoplastic component to form an incredibly hydrophobic, flexible, cross-linked matrix. The dense matrix increases the total hardness of the paint to up to 9H providing outstanding resistance to abrasion such as caused by wash swirls, helping to keep your car looking 'as new' for longer.

Features & Benefits:

  • Tough, durable base coat
  • Base coat can be layered for additional protection & durability
  • Dense matrix top coat for ultimate water & contamination repellence
  • Resistant to extremes of pH
  • Repels dirt, oils, grime, environmental & industrial fallout
  • Both coatings are suitable for use on lacquer & rims
  • Treated surface remain cleaner for longer
  • Contamination will not adhere effectively to treated surfaces
  • Helps keep the 'as new' look for paintwork
  • Provides deeper colour clarity & extreme gloss

Instructions for use:

  • Ensure vehicle is clean, dry & properly prepared (decontaminated, polished & degreased using Nanolex EX Residue Remover)
  • Work one panel at a time
  • Using a suede applicator wrapped around the foam applicator block, spread a small amount of Si3D BC using light pressure and a criss-cross motion
  • Spread the product until it's almost invisible
  • Remove residue immediately using a microfibre cloth
  • Use second microfibre to buff the area ensuring all residue is removed
  • If layering Si3D BC, allow one hour between each application to allow the coating to harden
  • Treat the paint with Nanolex Si3D after the last layer of Si3D BC has cured
  • Do not wash the vehicle for at least one week after the last coating has been applied. While 90% of the solvents in Si3D evaporate in the first 24 hours, the remaining 10% can take a week to evaporate. Washing the vehicle during this period may cause opacity in the coating

Technical Specification:

  • Si3D BC coverage: 6ml / m²
  • Best application temperature between 5 and 30 degrees Celsius
  • Do not apply in direct sunlight or at high humidity