RUPES BigFoot Random Orbital Machine Polishers offer detailers an alternative to standard Dual Action machines, having engineered them with a focus on balance and stability in an effort to reduce the vibration often associated with DAs. As a result, their machines handle and perform differently to traditional dual action polishers. Whilst many polisher manufacturers offer a tool-only solution, RUPES has complemented the unique characteristics of each polisher type. To this end, RUPES has developed machine polishing systems designed to work as a holistic solution.
Hosted at UF Studio, Brands Hatch, and delivered by RUPES UK representatives, the RUPES BigFoot Training & Certification Day is designed to ensure professionals get the full benefit from the RUPES range. Participants will be introduced to the each RUPES polishing system including the LK 900E Mille Gear-Driven Dual Action Polisher and the LH 19E Rotary Polisher. On successful completion of the event, participants will receive a RUPES Certificate of Approval that can be used to advertise detailing services and help build their client base.
Who’s it for? Professional Detailers seeking RUPES-certification
The day will cover:
- A history of RUPES and explanation of the unique benefits of the BigFoot system
- Practical session introducing LHR15 & LHR21 (Mk1 / Mk2), Duetto, Mini, Nano iBrid, along with compounds & pads
- Practical session introducing the LK 900E Mille Gear-Driven Dual Action Polisher & associated compounds & pads
- Practical session introducing the LH 19E Rotary Polisher & associated compounds & pads
- Introduction & practical session using the UHS system for scratch resistant and high solid ceramic paints
- Practical session to tackle heavier paint correction, sanding with RUPES X-Cut Foam Abrasives, & orange peel correction
UF Studio, 1, Brands Hatch Park
Fawkham, Kent, DA3 8PU
Contact Telephone: (M-F, 8am – 6pm) 01474 873 512
Course times: 9am – 5pm daily, lunch at 12.30
Travel by car: We are 10 minutes off M25 Junction 3 (Swanley), follow signs for A20 / Brands Hatch.
Airport: 35 minute drive from London Gatwick Airport (LGW).
Train: The nearest local train stations are. Swanley (SAY) 6 miles, Longfield (LGF) 4 miles, Eynsford (EYN) 4 miles. We are happy to collect from the station by prior arrangement.
Accommodation, Food & Drink:
The closest hotel is Brands Hatch Mercure which is situated by the main entrance to the circuit, just 2 minutes from the studio.
Brands Hatch Mercure, Brands Hatch Race Circuit, Fawkham, Kent, DA3 8PE Tel: (+44) 871 376 9008, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (dot co). Lunch and drinks will be provided throughout the duration of your course, please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions, food allergies or cultural and religious preferences.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum class size: 8
- Maximum class size: 12
- Prices and next available dates here
- Full Terms & Conditions can be found here
How to book:
- Book online here
- Call 0333 800 8004 to discuss your requirements
- Alternatively, please provide your contact details using the link below and a member of the team will call you to discuss