Acid Resistant Large Pump Sprayer
The IK MULTI Pro 12 gives you 8 litres of uninterrupted chemical dispensing. Stop the constant filling up of your most used car cleaning products into trigger bottles; pop something like an all purpose cleaner into the Multi Pro 9 and use it again and again, car after car. With added features compared to standard pump sprayers, not only does this sprayer perform better but it is easier to use.
An INOX/STT handle with safety lock, can be easily stored in the side of the unit saving space and potential damage. The funnel top allows for easy filling and the hand pressure pump or safety value gives you the control on the pressure when in use.
The safety value is set at 3 bar, so you can't over pump the unit and damage any of the sills. For professional workers, the large stable base and large integrate funnel fill can save time in-between use. Choose between two spray nozzles, a cone for more even distribution of product or a fan if straight spraying is required.
If that wasn't enough from the IK Multi Pro 12, there is an intergrade carry strapto take the stress out of manoeuvrability, and a 1.5m hose which gives you the full flexibility to direct the nozzle where you need. Be it a tall SUV or long boat, no place is out of reach.
Colour-cards to quickly identify the internal product and a translucent tank ensure you never spray the wrong product on your car.
The Multi Pro is available in a smaller 6L Multi Pro 12 or smaller 1.5L Multi Pro 2, all designed for maximum strength and versatility with the most aggressive chemicals, specifically resistant to acids.
- Valve - Tared at 3 bar / 43,5 psi depressurizable with automatic depressurization option
- Hose- 1.5 m
- Nozzles - Adjustable conical nozzle and fan
- Lance - 47 cm
- Useful capacity - 8L
- Total capacity - 10L
- Litres/Min @ 3 bar - 0,7l/min
- Gross weight - 2,99kg
- Net weight - 2,57kg
- Safety Lock
- Funnel filling
- Transport strap
How To Use:
- Depressurise and cleaner after each use.
- Dispose of chemicals according to legislation & regulations.
- If the nozzle is blocked clean with water and do not use metal objects.
- If the filter is blocked clean it with water.
- Store the sprayer indoors and avoid temperatures about or below 5-30°C.
- Apply grease to moving parts and seals regularly.
IK Sprayer Chemical Table
IK Sprayer Instruction Booklet
IK Sprayer Catalogue
*this product may be excluded from certain discounts.