Renault Renalt Sport Clio 200 - Simon Baron - Winner April 2012
Entered for the April 2012 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Simon Baron
Model: Renalt Sport Clio 200
Viewed: 4236 times.
Send to a Friend
How Simon Used Our Products
- First off is was a good soak with PH neutral Ultimate Snow Foam with Foam & Lance Kit and then rinse without the kit to remove as much surface dirt as possible.
- Washed car using two bucket method, Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax, Meguiars Lambswool Wash Mitt, rinsed with Karcher and dried with Dodo Juice Fantastic Fur Microfibre Buffing Cloth.
- Wheels off and cleaned with EZ Detail brush and waxed with Autoglym Clean Wheels, Turtle Wax Extreme Nano-Tech Wax for Wheels and then dressed with autoglym Instant Tyre Dressing. Arches also cleaned and wheels back on using Teng tools torque wrench.
- Car then clayed using Meguiar’s Quik Clay Detailing System.
- Car prepped with M3 25mm High Performance Masking Tape Blue and polished with Meguiars G220 v2 Dual Action Machine Polisher, Mirror Glaze Soft Buff 2.0 pad and Ultimate Compound.
- Swissvax Best of Show (highly recommended!) came next and windows treated with Rain-X Weather beater 2-in-1 and Anti fog whilst I waited for best of show to harden fully!
- Best of Show removed using Micro Polish Wax Buffing Cloth.
- Car was then moved into the garage for shots of mirror finish.
- Back out to show beading.
- And dried again before being put to bed in the garage.
Thanks for looking.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
Really good, cheapest place on the internet I could find.