Renault Renalt Sport Clio 200 - Simon Baron - Winner April 2012
Entered for the April 2012 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Simon Baron
Model: Renalt Sport Clio 200
Viewed: 4094 times.
Send to a Friend
How Simon Used Our Products
- First off is was a good soak with PH neutral Ultimate Snow Foam with Foam & Lance Kit and then rinse without the kit to remove as much surface dirt as possible.
- Washed car using two bucket method, Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax, Meguiars Lambswool Wash Mitt, rinsed with Karcher and dried with Dodo Juice Fantastic Fur Microfibre Buffing Cloth.
- Wheels off and cleaned with EZ Detail brush and waxed with Autoglym Clean Wheels, Turtle Wax Extreme Nano-Tech Wax for Wheels and then dressed with autoglym Instant Tyre Dressing. Arches also cleaned and wheels back on using Teng tools torque wrench.
- Car then clayed using Meguiar’s Quik Clay Detailing System.
- Car prepped with M3 25mm High Performance Masking Tape Blue and polished with Meguiars G220 v2 Dual Action Machine Polisher, Mirror Glaze Soft Buff 2.0 pad and Ultimate Compound.
- Swissvax Best of Show (highly recommended!) came next and windows treated with Rain-X Weather beater 2-in-1 and Anti fog whilst I waited for best of show to harden fully!
- Best of Show removed using Micro Polish Wax Buffing Cloth.
- Car was then moved into the garage for shots of mirror finish.
- Back out to show beading.
- And dried again before being put to bed in the garage.
Thanks for looking.