Renault Sport RenaultSport Megane 265 Trophy - Simon Baron - Winner January 2013
Entered for the January 2013 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Simon Baron
Make: Renault Sport
Model: RenaultSport Megane 265 Trophy
Viewed: 3562 times.
Send to a Friend
How Simon Used Our Products
- First off the Meganne was given a good soak with Ultimate finish Snow Foam & Lance Kit for my karcher and then rinse without the kit to remove as much surface dirt as possible.
- Washed car using two anti grit bucket method using Swissvax car bath & Meguiars Lambswool Wash Mitt, rinsed with Karcher and dried with Swissvax micro absorb cloth.
- The paint was then cleansed with Autosmart fallout remover and quick wash & rinse/dry and then cleansed with Autosmart Tardis and quick wash & rinse/dry to de contaminate the paint.
4.Car was then prepped with M3 19mm High Performance Masking Tape Blue and polished with Meguiars G220 v2 Dual Action Machine Polisher, Swissvax cleaner fluid professional regular, 3M 6 Inch / 150mm High Gloss Polishing Pad – Blue and with Meguiars 3 Inch / 75mm DA Backing Plate, 3M 3 Inch / 75mm High Gloss Polishing Pad (Blue) & 3M 3 Inch / 75mm Compounding Pad (Green ) for the more intricate sections.
- Next it was time for Swissvax Best of Show (highly recommended!) applied with Swissvax wax applicator. Best of Show removed using Micro Polish Wax Buffing Cloth and buffed with swissvax Micro Polish Wax Buffing Cloth.
- Then seals were treated with swissvax seal feed
- Plastics were treated with swissvax protection
- Windows were treated with RainX anti fog & Rain Repellent from swissvax mixing bottles to improve application.
- Wheels then came off using Halfords trolly jack and axle stands. Treated with AutoSmart Smart Wheels and cleaned with EZ Detail brush and Swissvax wheel brush. Arches also cleaned. The wheels where then dried and treated with Swissvax Autobahn Wheel Wax. Wheels back on using Teng tools torque wrench and impact socket set.
- Time for 5 photos for the competition.
Thanks for looking and hopefully voting.