Mitsubishi Shogun Elegance - Ben Mallinson
Entered for the September 2013 competition.
Enter Competition | Back to Entries
Name: Ben Mallinson
Model: Shogun Elegance
Viewed: 2369 times.
Send to a Friend
How Ben Used Our Products
Full wash, minor paint correction and extreme Valet/Detail carried out in the following order.
- Application of R222 Special Performance Gel Wheel Cleaner.
- Application of Meguiar's Gold Class Bug & Tar Remover to lower half of the entire vehicle.
- 2 Above cleaning solutions left to work their magic for 3-4 minutes.
- Spare wheel removed for cleaning behind it & Wheel itself.
- Whole vehicle rinsed down with pressure washer whilst paying particular attention to the wheels & lower half.
- Full vehicle washed using 2 bucket method, bodywork conditioning shampoo, Ultra-Safe Wheel Spoke Brush, Lambswool Wash Mitt.
- Full vehicle rinsed down with pressure washer.
- All plastics and seals adjacent to paintwork Masked with 3M tape.
- 100% of the paintwork cleansed with Clay Bar & Dodo Juice Born Slippy for lubrication.
- Minor paint correction (dealer complimentary valet swirls)using 3M Extra Fine Compound.
- Paint corrected areas re-clayed in preparation for paint cleaning.
- Paintwork cleaned panel by panel with R222 Gloss Enhancing Paintwork Cleanser. Removed with Supreme Shine Microfibre Cloth.
- Bodywork Sealed with 3 x applications of Concours Look Carnuba Wax & High Tech Applicator Pad (Panel by Panel).
- Buffed off with Supreme Shine Microfibre Cloth.
- Wheels sealed with Deep Crystal Step 3 Wax (2 x applications & Buffed with Microfibre Cloth)
- Glass & Lights cleaned with Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner.
- 3M Masking Removed.
- Spare wheel re-fitted.
- Plastics and seals cleaned/protected with Ulitimate Protectant Dash & Trim Restorer.
- Tyres dressed with Endurance High Gloss Tyre Gel & Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad. Excess removed with 100% cotton cloth following 10 minutes.
- Standback and admire - 2 Minutes.
In total due to the vehicle size and only having recently purchased the vehicle about 10hrs was spent on this cleaning process.
I wish I had now got some before shots of the vehicle, however at the time having had a complimentary dealer valet I did not think the difference would be so huge!!
Thanks for reading and having a look.
Enter your email address to receive news of discount offers, new products and to join our customer loyalty scheme.
- We Accept These Credit and Debit Cards
You have always been reliable and helpful therefore have remained as a loyal customer.
From: Kamikaze Collection