Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Thursday, October 27?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Smart Charging Solution For Larger Batteries & Leisure Batteries.
Best Buy 2009 - Car Mechanics magazine
This improved version of the popular CTEK XS7000 has enhanced insulated connectors, a storage bag and 5 year warranty.
One of the most sophisticated 12V charger / conditioners available, the MXS 7.0 is ideal for maintaining large batteries or for when quicker charging is required. Recommended for use on larger cars, small trucks, boats, motor-homes and caravans. Capable of recovering batteries deeply discharged batteries this unit is ideal for leisure batteries found in caravans, motorhomes and boats.
Features & Benefits:
- No need to disconnect the battery terminals
- Suitable for all types of 12v lead-acid batteries (inc GEL & AGM)
- Charges batteries up to 150Ah & conditions larger batteries up to 225Ah
- Fully automatic - switches to conditioning mode after the initial charge
- Unique 12V 'supply mode' - saves in-car electronic settings
- Can be left connected for months - ideal for occasional-use vehicles
- Simple 'plug n play' operation - no settings to make
- Compact rugged design - water splash resistant & dust-proof
- Can be left connected for months
- Tolerant of input voltage variation - suitable for connecting to generators
- Supplied with croc-clip connectors & separate eyelet connection lead
- 5 year warranty
In standard operation, the MXS 7.0 constantly monitors the battery after it has been initially charged and only 'trickle charges' the battery when the voltage drops below 95%. This eliminates the danger of overcharging and allows the MXS 7.0 to be safely connected for months at a time.
For car batteries, the MXS 7.0 will charge in half the time of the MXS 3.6. In addition, the 12v supply setting is a feature unique to the MXS 7.0 and can be used as a substitute for battery power as required - i.e. it can be connected to a vehicle to avoid losing security codes or ECU settings when the battery is removed.
The MXS 7.0 is perfect for use on caravans and motor-homes that have several batteries in use together. It can be left connected to the battery and will 'top up' the charge whenever power is not being drawn by appliances.
If faster charging is required, the more powerful MXS 25 charges in approx a third of the time of the MXS 7.0 for a similar battery size.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Max Output Current: 7.0A
- Min / Max Battery Size: 14Ah - 150Ah (charging) & 225Ah (conditioning)
- Certified for use between -20 and plus 50 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 190 x 90 x 50 (L x W x H)
- Lead Lengths: AC: 140cm / DC: 110cm / Extension: 40cm
- Casing: IP65 compliant (splash & dust resistant)
- Download: CTEK XS7.0 12 Volt Battery Charger User Manual
Not sure which CTEK Charger to choose - View the CTEK Battery Charger Guide here