RUPES LHR 21ES Mark II DLX - Deluxe Kit
Product Code: LHR21MKII/DLX
Packed Weight: 5.20kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £662.40
Our Price (inc VAT): £515.00
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 05 January 2016
You Save: £147.40 (22%)
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, April 25?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Complete Machine Polishing Kit For Busy Bodyshops.
The RUPES LHR 21ES Mark II has taken on the successful elements of the original 'BigFoot' machine and improved upon them.
This new version offers a larger motor, improving efficiency by up to 30% over the original model. The result is shorter working times and more uniform polishing results even on contoured surfaces - ideal for busy automotive bodyshops where time is of the essence. This kit contains all the products required to correct, polish and refine paintwork to leave a hologram-free shine, fast.
- 1 x LHR 21ES Mark II random orbital polisher
- 1 x 150mm backing plate
- 1 x Zephir Gel Compound (No. 1) - 250ml
- 1 x Quartz Gel Compound (No. 2) - 250ml
- 1 x Keramik Gloss (No. 3) - 250ml
- 1 x Diamond Gloss (No. 4) - 250ml
- 1 x 150/180mm (7 inch) Cutting pad (blue / coarse)
- 1 x 150/180mm (7 inch) Polishing pad (green / medium)
- 1 x 150/180mm (7 inch) Polishing pad (yellow / fine)
- 1 x 150/180mm (7 inch) Finishing Pad (white / ultra fine)
- 4 x Microfibre cloths 40x40 cm
- 1 x RUPES BigFoot branded carry bag
- 1 x RUPES BigFoot branded apron
LHR 21ES Mark II Random Orbital Polisher:
- More powerful motor - more speed & torque
- Enhances polishing efficiency by 30%
- Reduced vibration - less fatiguing when working for longer time periods
- Higher RPMs reduces polishing times
- Electronic feedback control maintains speed for smooth polishing
- Maintains speed under load, from 2500-5300 OPM
- Soft start to help prevent product sling
- On / Off switch lock prevents accidental starting / stopping of the machine
- Rubber grips positioned on the body for improved ergonomic comfort
- Shoulder Support feature on rear of polisher for stability when the machine is laid down
- Anti-spinning feature - helps prevent holograms
- Improved balance
- Increased energy efficiency
- Supplied with polyurethane backing plate
- 1 year return to base warranty
- Orbit Diameter: 21 - 30mm
- OPM (Oscillations Per Minute): 2500 - 4700
- Rated Voltage: 220-240v with CE rating
- Thread Size: 5/16" / M8
- Pad Face: 7 inch / 180mm
- Backing Plate: 6 inch / 150mm
- Motor Size: 500W
- Net Weight: 2.25kgs
RUPES Pads are all open cell construction, feature a centre hole for easy centering of the pad and for improved air circulation, a beveled edge and a safe profile of 24 degrees.
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
High Grade Cutting Compound.
RUPES has developed the Zephir Gel Compound to work in tandem w...
Medium Cut Compound.
Quartz Gloss is a compounding gel with medium abrasives best suited for...
Fine Finishing Polish For Light Defect Removal.
Keramik Gloss has been designed to work as p...
Ultra Fine Cut Compound.
Diamond Gloss is perfect for when only the finest finishing polish ...
1-Step UHS Polishing System
Designed for scratch resistant and high solid ceramic paints, th...
One-Step Paint Correction System
Designed for scratch resistant and high solid ceramic paint...
Read what our customers have to say about this product - write your own review
Rupes 21 MKII
by Zubair, 27 Nov 2016
Very smooth and more powerful than before,the Deluxe kit is very well presented, just what one expects from Rupes. Great service from Ultimate Finish.
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review