Manufactured in Germany to exacting standards, FLEX Machines Polishers are used worldwide by professional detailers and car care enthusiasts alike. FLEX introduced their first machine polisher specifically for the automotive industry in 1987. Given their reputation, which is steeped in automotive history and engineering excellence, it is no surprise then that RUF Automobile GmbH has partnered with FLEX to use their PE14-2 Rotary Machine Polishers for finishing and refining the paintwork on their exclusive hand built cars.
Hosted at UF Studio, Brands Hatch, and delivered by Matt Back, FLEX authorised trainer, the FLEX Training & Certification Day is designed to introduce professionals to each polisher in the extensive range, including the standard, lightweight, and mini rotary polishers, standard and mini dual action polishers and the XC 3401 VRG, a forced rotation dual action polisher. Additionally, participants will have the opportunity to practice using FLEX’s newest innovative and award-winning cordless machine polishers, the XFE15 150 Cordless Random Orbital and the PE-150 Cordless Rotary.
Who’s it for: Professionals seeking FLEX-certification.
The day will cover:
- A brief history of FLEX
- Introduction to FLEX backing plates & extensions
- Introduction to FLEX polishing pads & compounds
- Introduction & practical session for the following machines:
- FLEX PE14-2 150 Rotary Machine Polisher
- FLEX PE 8-4 80 Lightweight Mini Rotary Machine Polisher
- FLEX XFE 7-15 150 Roto Random Orbital Polisher
- FLEX XFE 7-12 80 Mini Roto Random Orbital Polisher
- FLEX XC 3401 VRG Positive Drive Orbital Polisher
- Introduction to the FLEX Battery System: Rapid Charger & Battery Packs with Smart Cooling Technology
- Introduction & practical session FLEX PE-150 Cordless Rotary Machine Polisher
- Introduction & practical session FLEX XFE15 150 Cordless Roto Random Orbital Polisher
UF Studio, 1, Brands Hatch Park
Fawkham, Kent, DA3 8PU
Contact Telephone: (M-F, 8am – 6pm) 01474 873 512
Course times: 9am – 5pm daily, lunch at 12.30
Travel by car: We are 10 minutes off M25 Junction 3 (Swanley), follow signs for A20 / Brands Hatch.
Airport: 35 minute drive from London Gatwick Airport (LGW).
Train: The nearest local train stations are. Swanley (SAY) 6 miles, Longfield (LGF) 4 miles, Eynsford (EYN) 4 miles. We are happy to collect from the station by prior arrangement.
Accommodation, Food & Drink:
The closest hotel is Brands Hatch Mercure which is situated by the main entrance to the circuit, just 2 minutes from the studio.
Brands Hatch Mercure, Brands Hatch Race Circuit, Fawkham, Kent, DA3 8PE Tel: (+44) 871 376 9008, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (dot co). Lunch and drinks will be provided throughout the duration of your course, please let us know in advance of any dietary requirements.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum class size: 8
- Maximum class size: 15
- Prices and next available dates here
- Full Terms & Conditions can be found here
How to book:
- Book online here
- Call 0333 800 8004 to discuss your requirements
- Alternatively, please provide your contact details using the link below and a member of the team will call you to discuss