Colourlock Leather Repair Kit With Leather Fresh - Audi
Product Code: CLM-AUDI-BLACKF034
Packed Weight: 1.00kg
Availability: In Stock
RRP (inc VAT): £0.00
Our Price (inc VAT): £45.95
Sale Price (inc VAT): £0.00
Valid until: 30 June 2016
Need it fast? want guaranteed delivery on Tuesday, March 28?
Order it in the next 09:23 and choose EXPRESS Delivery at checkout.
Repair Scratches & Fading On Audi Leather.
Leather upholstery can become faded and scratched with use. Colourlock Leather Repair Kit with Leather Fresh can be used to rejuvenate the colour for faded areas, and replace removed pigment in scratches areas.
The colours listed are Audi-specific colours. Please verify the name of your leather's colour and then select from the drop down menu above.
- Leather Fresh 150ml (choose your colour)
- Leather Cleaner 125ml (choose Mild or Strong)
- Leather Protector 150ml
- Cleaning Sponge
- Sponge for dye application
- Cleaning Cloth
Directions for use:
- Clean the leather using either Mild or Strong Leather Cleaner (Mild is sufficient for all but the most heavily soiled leather)
- Apply Leather Cleaner foam to supplied sponge, work over the leather, remove with moist cloth
- In the case of ingrained dirt, please using the Colourlock Leather Cleaning Brush
- After cleaning, degrease the leather using Colourlock Leather Cleaning Spirit
- Allow 1-3 hours for the leather to dry completely
- Apply the Leather Fresh dye to the supplied sponge
- Work from seam to seam & ensure even coverage
- Dry the dye using a hair dryer
- If high opacity is required, apply Leather Fresh in multiple layers, drying each layer with a hair dryer
- As soon as leather is completely dry, apply Colourlock Leather Protector
- Apply Leather Protector with a soft cloth & do not buff afterwards
- Strained surfaces (high use areas or those frequently exposed to sunlight) should be protected every three months
Coverage: 1 set is enough for one car interior
Customers who bought this item were also interested in...
Pre-Repair Leather Degreasing Fluid.
Before repairing or re-colouring leather it is necessar...
Refresh The Scent Of New Leather.
Traditional leather tanning processes used vegetable extra...
Write a Product Review
You must login before you can complete a review