Machine Polishers, Compounds & Accessories
Increasingly, professionals and enthusiasts alike are turning to machine polishers to make the detailing processes faster and easier. Machine polishers work best when used in conjunction with specific compounds and polishes designed for the job. Machine polishing perfection also requires a variety of other tools which are either essential to the process, or simply make the process easier!
- Rotary & Dual Action (DA) Machine Polishers
- Backing plates of different sizes
- Compounding, polishing & finishing pads of different sizes & textures
- Bags for easy storage & for carrying items around
- Machine Polishing Kits
- Masking tape to protect trim
- Lighting - to enable the user to see the paintwork clearly
- Paint depth gauges a must have for the user looking to perform intensive paint correction
Featured Category Products
4 Piece Set For Rotary Polishers.
A four piece set for all your paintwork polishing requirem...
Medium Cut Polish.
A versatile polish which can be used on light to heavily marked paintwork...
Introducing Zaino Fusion - Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover.
NOTE: Zaino Z-PC Fusion ...
Perfect Paint Needs The Right Light.
The 3M Sun Gun Colour Matching Light is an essential to...
NEW for 2012 - Compact User Friendly Rotary Polisher.
The FLEX PE14-3 125 Lightweight Rotary...
Protect Trim During Detailing.
This popular masking tape from Scotch is the best available t...
Avoid Making Expensive Mistakes!
When machine polishing a car, particularly when using a Rot...
Medium Pad Backing Plate For Rotary Polishers.
High quality multi-purpose M14 Pad Backing Pl...