Official Training Event For Kamikaze Collection International.
Kamikaze Collection is a revolutionary range of car care products designed and manufactured in Japan. Combining state-of-the-art technology with traditional know-how, Kamikaze Collection prides itself on delivering truly innovative and unique products that solve issues commonly faced by professional detailers. Employing the ‘kaizen’ approach, Kamikaze Collection focuses on continuous improvement to ensure their products add value.
The secret to the success of Kamikaze Collection's coatings lies not only in the engineering of the product but in the application processes. On the day, these processes will be demonstrated and participants will have the opportunity to practice them under supervision.
On successful completion of the course, participants will secure Kamikaze Collection certification, granting exclusive access to pro-only Zipang coating and Kamikaze Collection's flagship coating, ENREI.
Please note: Acceptance on to this course is dependent on eligibility. If you are a professional detailer or company interested in becoming Kamikaze Collection certified, in the first instance please complete the questionnaire here.
Who's it for? Professional Detailers seeking Kamikaze Collection-certification
The day will cover:
- An introduction to Kamikaze Collection
- Introduction to backing plates & Banzai Dynamics polishing pads
- Introduction to Banzai compounds
- Demonstration of Kamikaze Collection machine polishing products
- Introduction to Artificial Clear Coat & Artificial Clear Coat Machine Polishing Pad
- Demonstration & practical session for use of Artificial Clear Coat & associated pad
- Introduction to Kamikaze Collection coatings
- Demonstration & practical for application of the following:
- Infinity Hybrid Wax
- Stance Rim Coat
- Intenso Window Coat
- Film Surface Coat
- Musashi Leather Coat
- Water Spot Remover & Silica Scale Remover
- Over Coat Sacrificial Coating
Throughout the day there will be the opportunity for hands-on practice with an instructor in attendance to answer any queries. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions, food allergies or cultural and religious preferences.
- Minimum class size: 4
- Maximum class size: 8
- Terms & Conditions here
How To Book:
- Select your preferred date from the drop-down menu
- Call 01474 360 360 to discuss your requirements
- Alternatively, please provide your contact details using the link below and a member of the team will call you to discuss