We use the most secure EV SSL certificate available
Extended Validation SSL (EV SSL) Certificates build on the existing SSL certificate format, but provide an additional layer of protection in a strictly defined issuance process created to ensure that the certificate holder is who they claim to be. To ensure the ongoing integrity of the process, revocation measures are specified that allow for the quick and effective revocation of improperly issued or misused certificates. Leading Relying-Party Application Software Suppliers support EV SSL, which allows the browser to display the verified identity of the Web site owner to the user.
What Checks Are Performed ?
- The domain name (web address) ownership is confirmed.
- Authentication of the company contact requesting the certificate.
- Verification of the business with government or third party business registries.
- Other methods to assure the legal and physical existence of the business.
So, if you’re using Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 7.0 or later you will see that when you are in a https: section of the site such as the secure checkout pages, your address bar will turn green, demonstrating that our site has an Extended Validation SSL. A padlock will also appear.
Our Web Site Servers are 100% Secure
Ultimate Finish uses Comodo for Hacker Guardian PCI Scan Compliancy and daily verification of the Hacker-Proof status of our web server. This is clearly visible on our web site on both the home page and within the checkout process.
Hacker Guardian PCI Scan Compliancy
The PCI Scan Control Centre is an on-demand, vulnerability assessment scanning solution required for PCI DSS compliance.
Each scan provides Ultimate Finish with a comprehensive vulnerability report detailing any security issues. Successful scans result in an official PCI compliance report (required by WorldPay).
We are PCI DSS compliant !
What is PCI DSS ?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This is the standard all businesses have to meet by March 1st, 2010. The PCI Security Standards Council manages the security standards for the payment cards industry. It was formed by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover to develop and maintain a global, industry-wide technical data security standard to protect card holders' account information.
PCI DSS is an ON-GOING requirement. Compliance Certificates must be renewed each year which requires an annual on-site security audit as well as passing quarterly network scans.
Who Processes Your Payment Transaction ?
Ultimate Finish use Worldpay, a global leader in payments processing technology and solutions for our merchant customers.
How Does This Make Your Transaction with Ultimate Finish Safer ?
WorldPay is required to provide full and detailed quarterly updates to both Visa and MasterCard on Ultimate Finish's PCI compliance.
Our Customer Security Promise
- We have built, and will continue to maintain a secure network for our customers.
- We will protect your data at all times.
- We have implemented strong access control measures.
- We will regularly monitor and test our networks to ensure their on-going strength.
- We make information security our top priority.
- We NEVER share information with anyone.
- We NEVER store your card details, either on our website or at our premises.