The Ultimate Nanolex Protection Kit for Paintwork.
Nanolex Si3D Ultra SET is a complete kit containing everything required for protecting your vehicle with Nanolex paint coatings.
- Si3D BC - 30/50ml
- Si3D - 30/50ml
- EX Pre-coat spray - 200ml
- SiFinish Spray - 200ml
- Nanolex branded Lotus microfibre towel x 3
- Suede Applicator Cloths x 10
- Foam Applicator Block
- Nitrile Gloves x 2
- Instruction Manual
Nanolex Si3D BC (Base Coat) is a semi-hydrophobic coating with all the benefits of modern paint sealants, but with added durability and hardness. It is the perfect start to a multi-layer approach to coating paintwork for unbeatable protection. Multiple layers of Si3D BC can be applied prior to applying a top coat.
Si3D BC forms strong chemical bonds with the paint lacquer to deliver durability of between 3 and 5 years. Slow evaporating solvents are just one of the secrets to Si3D BS's ease of application making it ideal for busy professionals or keen car care enthusiasts to apply at home. This also makes it suitable for use on fresh or sensitive lacquers.
To add hydrophobicity to achieve great water beading or sheeting, finish Si3D BC with Nanolex Si3D, Nanolex's 3-Dimensional silica (Si) based sealant. Si3D is resistant to extremes of pH and contains a thermoplastic component to form an incredibly hydrophobic, flexible, cross-linked matrix. The dense matrix increases the total hardness of the paint to up to 9H providing outstanding resistance to abrasion such as caused by wash swirls, helping to keep your car looking 'as new' for longer.
Features & Benefits:
- Tough, durable base coat
- Base coat can be layered for additional protection & durability
- Dense matrix top coat for ultimate water & contamination repellence
- Resistant to extremes of pH
- Repels dirt, oils, grime, environmental & industrial fallout
- Both coatings are suitable for use on lacquer & rims
- Treated surface remain cleaner for longer
- Contamination will not adhere effectively to treated surfaces
- Helps keep the 'as new' look for paintwork
- Provides deeper colour clarity & extreme gloss
- Si3D BC coverage: 6ml / m²
- Best application temperature between 5 and 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or at high humidity
Sizes: 30ml & 50ml (Select from drop down menu above)
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Si3D
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Si3D BC
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) EX
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) SiFinish