Forced Rotation Polisher For Faster Cutting Over Curved Surfaces.
Forced rotation, or gear driven polishers, provide a half-way point between the cutting action of a rotary polisher and the safety of a dual action (DA). The toothed gear forces both the rotation and the orbit in a more consistent pattern than a standard DA and continues to do so no matter how much pressure is applied to the machine. This allows for a more concentrated cutting action that can be found with free spinning DA polishers. Retaining the orbit/rotation pattern, heat build-up can be controlled more easily than with a rotary polisher.
The RUPES BigFoot LK 900E 'Mille' was designed with the aim of providing a forced rotation machine that offered faster-cutting capability than other gear driven models and also faster cutting than the BigFoot LHR21 MK II or the BigFoot LHR 15 MK II. As a result, the Mille provides exceptional cutting power with minimal heat generation and very little steering, more in line with a standard DA. The RUPES-designed Mille's electric motor allows it to operate with a clockwise rotation, reducing unwanted lateral movement and therefore reducing operator fatigue.
Available in: Machine Only & Deluxe Kit.
The new range of foam pads features a low profile, having been designed to maximise the transmission of the gear-driven movement to the working surface, reducing pad distortion and thereby improving stability and control. The tapered edge helps minimise the chances of the edges of the polisher connecting with the car's panel during operation.
Mille Polishing Compounds have been specifically formulated to take into account the movement of the forced rotation polisher and the temperatures, speeds and energy generation in order to deliver the best performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Forced rotation delivers excellent cutting power with the safety of a DA polisher
- Clockwise rotation reduces lateral movement
- Electronic variable speed control dial with click sensation, ergonomically positioned
- Progressive trigger allows throttling for additional control
- Double rubber support keeps machine stable when resting on table or detailing trolley
- Extra-long, heavy duty 9m power cord
- Orbit: 5mm
- LK 900E weight: 2.8kg
- Power: 900 watts
- Dual Speed Controls (trigger & speed dial)
- OPM: 265 - 535 - 1700 rpm
- 9m power cord
- Thread size: 3/16
Deluxe Kit Contains: (select from drop down menu above)
- 1 x BigFoot LK 900E Mille forced rotation polisher
- 2 x Backing plate - 125mm & 150mm (5 inch)
- 1 x Blue Mille Coarse Compound - 250ml
- 1 x Yellow Mille Fine Compound - 250ml
- 1 x Blue Coarse Wool Polishing Pad - 150mm / 6 inch
- 1 x Yellow Medium Wool Polishing Pad - 150mm / 6 inch
- 1 x Blue Foam Cutting Pad - 150mm / 6 inch
- 1 x Yellow Foam Finishing Pad - 150mm / 6 inch
- 4 x microfibre cloths
- 1 x UNO PROTECT 250ml
- 1 x BigFoot Claw Pad Tool
- 1 x RUPES Bigfoot branded storage bag
Variant: Machine, Standard & Deluxe (Select from drop down menu above)