RUPES BigFoot Training For Professional Detailers.
The RUPES BigFoot Polishers, liquids and pad system offers professional and experienced detailers much more than standard Dual Action machines. Over time, RUPES (the inventors of long throw DA polishers) has developed a polishing system designed to work as a complete detailing and paint correction solution that ensures fast, hologram-free results, every time.
Many machine polisher manufacturers offer a tool-only solution coupled with 'mix and match' pads and compounds and a 'suck it and see' methodology. RUPES have designed their system to be used as a whole and have spent a lot of time working out the best ways to use the system to achieve the finest results. We are able to give you the tools to take your machine polishing technique to the next level - to cut faster, get higher gloss and do it in a shorter time.
To help professionals get the most out of the RUPES range, UF is hosting a training event at the Brands Hatch Detailing Studio, delivered by RUPES UK Certified Trainer and Professional Detailer James Walker.
Attendees will be introduced to The RUPES Bigfoot system which now incorporates free rotating DA, Forced rotation (LK 900E Mille) and rotary movements - across a wide range of pad sizes, and following completion of the course they will be certified RUPES system users.
Who's it for? Professional Detailers seeking RUPES-certification
Order of the day:
- 09:00 - A history of Bigfoot and explanation of the unique benefits of the system
- 09:30 - In-depth look at free rotation and how the system is designed to be used.
- 10:00 - Introductory practical session to allow delegates to try all the polishers in the RUPES range: LHR15 and LHR21 (Mk1 and Mk2) Mini, Mille forced rotation and others along with RUPES foam, wool and microfibre pads and compounds.
- 11:00 - Coffee Break.
- 11:15 - Presentation on advanced techniques based on the variables that the detailer is in control of during the polishing cycle, the use of supplementary wetting agents, the polishing cycle itself and more in-depth knowledge on wool and microfibre and the pros and cons of each.
- 11:45 - Advanced practical session
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 13:00 - Final presentation on sanding techniques, the different types of sanding and when they should be used.
- 13:45 - Advanced practical session covering heavier paint correction, the UHS System, sanding with BigFoot & RUPES discs, orange peel correction.
- 15:00 - Q & A session, with practical demos and conversation on the business side of detailing.
- 16:15 - Issuing of RUPES Trained & Approved certificates.
Throughout the day there will be the opportunity for hands-on practice with an instructor in attendance to answer any queries. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions, food allergies or cultural and religious preferences.
- Minimum class size: 8
- Maximum class size: 15
- Terms & Conditions here
How To Book:
- Select your preferred date from the drop-down menu
- Call 01474 360 360 to discuss your requirements
- Alternatively, please provide your contact details using the link below and a member of the team will call you to discuss