Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover
Use Geist Fabric Cleaner & Stain remover to restore your car's carpets and interior fabrics to their original best. As a plant and algae derived cleaner, the natural formulation makes cleaning safer around pets, people, and the environment but still offer the strong cleaning powers found in those with harsh chemicals.
With a 100% soap and solvent free formula, the Geist Fabric Cleaner & Stain remover is safe to use on wool, cotton, artificial velvet, artificial silk, alcantara and polyester fabrics. With 500ml cleaning over 20sq meters without the use of heavy wetting and scrubbing of the surface, it may be the only interior cleaner that you need to use.
Should I use lots of water when cleaning my fabrics
As with some clothes you need to dry-clean them rather than stick them in the washing machine. This process replaces the water with a solvent to protect the fabric. Some artificial fabrics when they get wet can lose strength and the rubbing action of extraction machines can damage the fabric. Overtime this can lead to tears when getting in an out of a vehicle. Obviously we can't use a dry cleaner on our car seats or fabrics; so Geist has come up with a cleaner plant and algae base products that uses a minimum amount of water to clean the fabrics in your car.
- Safe around pets
- Soap Free
- Use on all fabrics
- 1 bottle cleans 20 sq meters
- Normal cleaner or stain remover 2-In-1
- Strong stain remover from plant derived detergents
- High quality German engineering
How To Use:
- Vacuum the area first to remove loose sand and dust.
- Spray cleaner onto a moist sponge or microfibre.
- Wipe over the surface.
- Wipe off cleaner with a clean moist microfibre .
- For stubborn stains leave to work for 1 hour before removing.
- Repeat as necessary and wipe with a dry towel when complete.
- Do not apply in heat or direct sunlight.
- If watermarks appear, re-wet the surface and allow to dry.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)