The Best Wheel-Cleaning Brushes Money Can Buy
A luxury set of premium wheel and trim brushes custom designed and developed for car care enthusiasts detailers & valeters. Three different sizes allow safe and effective front to back cleaning of even the most complex designed wheels.
The Original Wheel Woolies Wheel Brushes are high-quality wheel cleaning brushes that can be utilised anywhere. These brushes are great for cleaning even the most stubborn dirt and in the most confined spaces. They are ideal for cleaning spokes, wheels, rims, grills, and other difficult-to-reach areas. Original Wheel Woolies are suitable for all types of wheels and rims, independent of finish or shape. These brushes are composed of high-quality wool. The Wheel Woollies are useful for more than just wheels; they may also be used on grills, vents, louvres, motors, and anywhere else that standard brushes won't fit. The Wheel Woollies' lengthy handles allow you to reach locations that were previously inaccessible. Always wash your Original Wheel Woolies after use to avoid cross contamination from wash to wash and also to prolong the life. Leaving wheel cleaner within the fibres can, over time, breakdown the material.
Large Original Wheel Woolie (overall length of 18" with a 3" super-soft wool head)
- ideal for reaching deep into wheels or cleaning wheel wells.
Medium Original Wheel Woolie (overall length of 18" with a 2" super-soft wool head)
- ideal for smaller gaps, air diffusers, door jams and engine bays.
Small Original Wheel Woolie (overall length of 8" with a 1" super-soft wool head)
- ideal for tighter gaps and narrow spoke wheels.
- Ultra-Soft polypropylene fibre heads
- Super-Strong flexible non-scratch handles
- 100% metal free
- Suitable for all wheel types & finishes
- Chemical resistant
- B Kit configuration
- Large brush - 18 inches x 3 inches (440mm x 75mm)
- Medium brush - 18 inches x 2 inches (440mm x 45mm)
- Small brush - 8 inches x 1 inch (200mm x 25mm)
How To Use:
- Spray the wheel with your preferred wheel cleaner and leave to dwell.
- Dip the Wheel Woolie into clean wash water.
- Carefully agitate the wheel to gently remove brake dust, dirt and grime.
- Rinse with clean water for super clean finish.
Important For the safest wheel cleaning, especially on black painted wheels, remember to remove as much of the brake dust before using a non-contact cleaner. This will not only reduce swirls and scratches on soft paintwork but will also prolong the life of your wheel brushes as they aren't clogged with brake dust.
*this product may be excluded from certain discounts.