UV Protection for Matt Plastic
Cracking and faded car plastics are the thing of the past with Swissvax Protecton Matt. With an enriched formula containing precious oils and plasticisers to replace the oils lost to poor washing or prolonged heat and UV exposure and enhancing suppleness.
Plastics and vinyls on the exterior of a car are exposed to various conditions which cause the surface to become damaged and faded quickly. Including heat cycles, UV, strong detergents and road fallout. It is then important to protect the plastic and add addition oils to protect from these elements by either keeping the plastic supple or adding a protective barrier to stop the strong cleaners and fallout penetrating into the plastic.
If your plastic has already faded and is more brittle the Swissvax Protection Matt will help restore the finish and return the plastic to as best an original condition as possible. The same process can be used for any matt vinyl surface too.
Protecton Matt is also available in a semi-gloss finish for a little more of a classic show finish.
Enriched with jojoba and other essential oils Swissvax Protecton Matt is an emulsion containing care agents with active detergents and UV-protection additives. Protecton Matt restores moisture plastics lose, returning the original matt sheen to the plastic parts.
Protecton Matt is an emulsion containing care agents with active detergents and additives for UV-protection and is suitable for use on both interior and exterior surfaces. It provides a matt finish.
- Smooth even homogenous finish.
- UV Protection.
- Restore faded plastic.
- Provides a matte finish.
- Hydrophobic layer for added protection.
- Includes plasticisers to increase suppleness.
- Works in minutes.
- Suitable for interior and exterior plastics.
How To Use:
- Clean plastic to remove any previous residues and coatings.
- Apply a small pea size amount of Protecton Matt to an applicator or cloth.
- Apply to the plastic in even straight lines from edge to edge.
- Repeat as necessary for an even matt coverage.
- Wipe off any excess residue.
- Do not apply on a hot surface or in direct sunlight.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)